Don White

*JimH* wrote:
"PocoLoco" wrote in message

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 17:11:37 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"PocoLoco" wrote in message

On 9 Sep 2005 11:22:15 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

From
http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427292

============================================ =========
A friend of HERTVIK.
http://glocktalk.com/member.php?act...fo&userid=49243

Not a friend of HarryKrause.
http://glocktalk.com/member.php?s=&...fo&userid=49125

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...ges/719670.html

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...ges/719660.html

http://forums.robgalbraith.com/show....php?User=20535

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...atestposts.html

http://www.thetraintraveler.com/for...5824.html#75824

http://www.thetraintraveler.com/for...9-0-asc-45.html

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...ges/728505.html

============================================ ============

You have the balls to use my name in your little game over at that
forum?
How dare you Krause. I will be having a chat with your ISP and the
Glock
Talk Administrator about this.

You continue to show the world how low you can go.

Pathetic and sick. Get help old man.....you need it.

Hmm, JimH calling someone else pathetic and sick. This from the guy
that claims he's not been an ass here in this forum?
Funny how YOU can spread vicious lies about me, and even my dead
mother, but when someone does the least little thing to you, you cry
like a little baby.

You shouldn't be talking about others telling lies!
--
John H

The thing is John, I have not told lies.

Perhaps a poor choice of words.

He is in no position, after his Moto Guzzi 'Desmo' crap, to be judging
*anyone's* honesty!
--
John H

I admitted to 2 mistakes on my part. Here they a

One involved a story with Chuck Gould for which I apologized (Chuck was a
real man and accepted my apology without conditions).

The other involved a *misunderstanding* (not a lie) with Krause, for which I
also apologized . Krause accepted it but then called me all sorts of names
under the sun. Eh?

Some folks here are the type we would like to associate
with............there are others we would not. We know who they are.

Some folks also have personal standards and morals..............others do
not. We also know who they are. ;-)

Make up your own minds folks. And have a good evening. ;-)

Good night Rev JimH.