*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
From http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427292

A friend of HERTVIK.
http://glocktalk.com/member.php?act...fo&userid=49243

Not a friend of HarryKrause.
http://glocktalk.com/member.php?s=&...fo&userid=49125

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...ges/719670.html

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...ges/719660.html

http://forums.robgalbraith.com/show....php?User=20535

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...atestposts.html

http://www.thetraintraveler.com/for...5824.html#75824

http://www.thetraintraveler.com/for...9-0-asc-45.html

http://www.talkaboutboats.com/group...ges/728505.html

You have the balls to use my name in your little game over at that forum?
How dare you Krause. I will be having a chat with your ISP and the Glock
Talk Administrator about this.

You continue to show the world how low you can go.

Pathetic and sick. Get help old man.....you need it.

Hmm, JimH calling someone else pathetic and sick. This from the guy
that claims he's not been an ass here in this forum?
Funny how YOU can spread vicious lies about me, and even my dead
mother, but when someone does the least little thing to you, you cry
like a little baby.

Get a life Kevin, then go out and buy a boat.