*JimH*

I never read the idiot's posts, only the link showing my name.

Yep, whoever did it got me. I hope they are happy.

My apologies to Harry Krause.

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
JimH,

Someone found a great new bait to go trolling with. Krause was talking
about sockpuppets the other day, this is a perfect example of how people
can use a sockpuppet to stir stuff up in a NG. I wouldn't put anything
beyond Krause in his effort to stir up off topic post, but he would never
post a link showing him in a negative fashion.

Krause might start a web page showing his new young bride, or his 50 ft.
boat with leather seats, but the would never post a link about him being
gay. Krause has made a number of anti-gay remarks in the NG, in his
effort to belittle others, so he would never make a post in which he was
"coming out of the closet".

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
JimH,

For what it is worth, that was not a Krause web site.

Someone was making fun of Krause, with links showing that "Krause came
out of the closet" etc. I think someone was trying to get you and
Krause riled up. ; )

They did a good job of it. Why would I not put that sort of trash past
Krause to do?

What the hell did I ever do to get my name involved in that sick game?