Ree-Yees

Default Finally got up on the wakeboard!

Finally after several days of trying to get up on that thing I made it!

Once up on the wakeboard it was like flying across the water like superman!
My arms hurt pretty bad now though.

I had my rope set at 55 feet and when I would try to get up on the wake I
was on the area that is white capping. I tried shortening the rope to 45
but it was eve worse.

How long is your rope for wakeboarding?

Do you do a jump from the inside to the outside or from the outside to the
inside?

--Cameron

D0N ßâiley

You will be amazed how easy it is to get on wakeboard once you
get the hang of it. I remember thinking I'd never get it but now,
when the boat starts up, I basically just stand up and Im off.

Everything you need to know is here, including videos of easy tricks
you can learn to do.

http://www.wakeboarder.com

db

"Ree-Yees" wrote in message
.. .
Finally after several days of trying to get up on that thing I made it!

Once up on the wakeboard it was like flying across the water like

superman!
My arms hurt pretty bad now though.

I had my rope set at 55 feet and when I would try to get up on the wake I
was on the area that is white capping. I tried shortening the rope to 45
but it was eve worse.

How long is your rope for wakeboarding?

Do you do a jump from the inside to the outside or from the outside to the
inside?

--Cameron

Rod McInnis

"Ree-Yees" wrote in message
.. .

I had my rope set at 55 feet

How long is your rope for wakeboarding?

The "standard" length of the rope for wakeboarding is 70 feet, plus another
5 feet for the handle. It is common to have tie offs to allow shortening 5
or 10 feet.

At 55 feet you would certainly have a lot less distance to jump, assuming
you are trying to go wake to wake! The wake may not be well formed there,
however, so you may be trading ramp for distance.

Most beginners I know prefer 65 feet. I know some guys who seriously
compete who prefer the shape of the wake farther back and go 75 feet.

Rod

Finally splashed RGrew176 General 3 June 5th 04 02:35 AM
wakeboard tower jean colson General 0 April 13th 04 05:52 PM
Wakeboard Questions..... Matt General 5 February 18th 04 12:52 PM
A watch that I finally bought Paul General 0 August 2nd 03 12:05 PM