D0N ßâiley

Default Finally got up on the wakeboard!

You will be amazed how easy it is to get on wakeboard once you
get the hang of it. I remember thinking I'd never get it but now,
when the boat starts up, I basically just stand up and Im off.

Everything you need to know is here, including videos of easy tricks
you can learn to do.

http://www.wakeboarder.com

db

"Ree-Yees" wrote in message
.. .
Finally after several days of trying to get up on that thing I made it!

Once up on the wakeboard it was like flying across the water like

superman!
My arms hurt pretty bad now though.

I had my rope set at 55 feet and when I would try to get up on the wake I
was on the area that is white capping. I tried shortening the rope to 45
but it was eve worse.

How long is your rope for wakeboarding?

Do you do a jump from the inside to the outside or from the outside to the
inside?

--Cameron