Jack Goff

Default Harry reveals his true colors!

"basskisser" cut-n-pasted:

Here are some of Bush's flip-flops. You tell me, is THIS man
"credible":

President Bush: Flip-Flopper-In-Chief

March 31, 2004
Download: DOC, RTF, PDF

big snip

Well, your master-krause explains it this way... Bush doesn't "suffer from a
rigid personality or locked
intellectuality". Umm.. unlike you.

Jack

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" babbles:

John H wrote:
So why waste your time on him?

John H

Jackoff, like most of the right-wing assholes who post here (and that
includes you) is obsessed with me. Jackoff and you and most of the rest
of the right-wing pond scum that pollute this newsgroup will try to deny
that fact, but the number and tone of the right-wing "response" to my
posts over the years make that face inescapable.

John, I do it because it is fun. This is entertainment. Harry and his
left-leaning freak puppet chorus is a sleazy circus side show... a car wreck
you just have to slow down and look at. If you get bored, you just poke
them with an appropriate post, and they come alive again with more
entertainment.

Harry, we're not obsessed with you.. we play with you. Toy with you. Have
our way with you. It is fun. If you and your lieberal weenies stopped
posting here, the NG would be back to boats. You won't let that happen
though... you're addicted to stirring the pot here. *You* are obsessed with
*us*. Your posts over the years here *prove* it. And about that other
thing you're obsessed with... you should stop, you'll go blind, ya know?

Too funny... one little post proving how Harry talks out of both sides of
his mouth, depending on what view he needs to support his latest argument,
and the lib-weenies come crawling out of the woodwork. You guys type fast
one-handed. hehe...

Jack

Harry Krause

Jack Goff wrote:

"Harry Krause" babbles:

John H wrote:

So why waste your time on him?

John H

Jackoff, like most of the right-wing assholes who post here (and that
includes you) is obsessed with me. Jackoff and you and most of the rest
of the right-wing pond scum that pollute this newsgroup will try to deny
that fact, but the number and tone of the right-wing "response" to my
posts over the years make that face inescapable.

Harry, we're not obsessed with you..

Bull****. Typically, I put up a post and the klavern of righties here
falls all over itself to get its BORG-like responses registered. Its
like being a puppetmaster.
Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote:

Harry, we're not obsessed with you..

Bull****. Typically, I put up a post and the klavern of righties here
falls all over itself to get its BORG-like responses registered. Its
like being a puppetmaster.

Kind of like my post, which the lieberals (including you) jumped all over?
Feel those strings tugging a bit?

You know you're not changing any minds. So why do you post, Harry? You
know why... you want our interaction. You need us... the left hand puppets
here, the righties you spar with. Otherwise, you wouldn't bother to
cut-n-paste several articles everyday.

You need us. You're sick. It's sad.

For me.. just fun to point out, for a few weeks, how sad you are. Then I'll
go away for a while... the water is warm, I got in my first full slalom run
this Tuesday, and I'll have my real life plate full. Don't fret, I'll be
back. See ya in the fall. Don't forget your meds.

Jack

Florida Keyz

You guys really need to get a hobby, besides self abuse.

Don White

"Jack Goff" wrote in message

snip
If you and your lieberal weenies stopped
posting here, the NG would be back to boats.

snip

Just one question...what the h*ll is a lieberal?

Jack Goff

"Don White" wrote:
Just one question...what the h*ll is a lieberal?

liberal + lie = lieberal

basskisser

"Jack Goff" wrote in message om...
"Don White" wrote:
Just one question...what the h*ll is a lieberal?

liberal + lie = lieberal

Jack + Goff = idiot
Harry Krause

"Don White" wrote:
Just one question...what the h*ll is a lieberal?

liberal + lie = lieberal

Jack + Goff = idiot

An insult to idiots everywhere. Jackoff, Gawkin, "Jim-", Nobby and a few
other neocons here would support Dubya even if he stood up and said,
"virtually everything I've told you about my reasons for invading Iraq
were a lie."

They're mindless Bush-****erfollowers, even when Bush is taking us on a
one-way ride to Armageddon.
Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote:

Jack + Goff = idiot

b'asskisser + ass = one happy ass! (aka Harry)

This is fun!

Jack

It depends on who you feed. CCred68046 General 78 April 29th 04 12:34 PM
OT--The French...again! NOYB General 8 December 29th 03 11:21 PM
Harry at the lunch counter Skipper General 7 October 4th 03 01:49 AM