Jeff

Default Chart Plotter Problems

I was hoping someone could help me out. I have a 1999 Lowrance Globomap
2000. The unit works fine but the screen has numerous thin vertical lines
or blank lines on the screen. Enough that it makes the unit difficult to
read. Is there a fix for such a problem.
Thank you.
Jeff

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:06:14 GMT, "Jeff"
wrote:

I was hoping someone could help me out. I have a 1999 Lowrance Globomap
2000. The unit works fine but the screen has numerous thin vertical lines
or blank lines on the screen. Enough that it makes the unit difficult to
read. Is there a fix for such a problem.

I've run into this on a couple of these machines - they all seem to do
it.

Just reset the screen - it's in the device menu. You'll lose your
data, but it will reset the computer.

Later,

Tom

Email decoder: