NetWorkin

Default humminbird ns10 chart plotter

I have a humminbird ns10 chart plotter that doesn't power up.
Father in-law gave it to me in non working condition. So I called
Humminbird Co.
and they will not even service or look at it they just tried to sell me a
new one. If anyone could point me in the general " what should I do next"
direction or have any suggestions on where a good place to send it.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Ron

--
Regards,
Ron

Chad Hansen

"NetWorkin" wrote in message
news
I have a humminbird ns10 chart plotter that doesn't power up.
Father in-law gave it to me in non working condition. So I called
Humminbird Co.
and they will not even service or look at it they just tried to sell me a
new one. If anyone could point me in the general " what should I do next"
direction or have any suggestions on where a good place to send it.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Ron

--
Regards,
Ron

Hi Ron,
1st if you have not already, make sure you have power getting to the
unit.After that i would look for any fuses outside then inside unit.If you
take it apart you should be able to see where the power leads(connections
attach to the circuit board)are.Test for voltage at those points to
eliminate problem in the harness/connector from the source voltage.Hopefully
the problem will be within the connections.If not maybe a electronic shop
could help you assuming parts are available.
Chad