Big Mike

"D-unit" wrote in message

"Big Mike" punisher5string@ !REMOVE! yahoo.com wrote in message
Hi to all.... I'm Mike (Long Island Sound N.Y. - North Side - Very Rocky
Area)

Finally, finally, I figured out a really good reason why boat operators
do
this. I could never for the life of me understand why no matter where I
would anchor or drift, a good number of boats will buzz by me only a few
short yards away as if I'm a marker buoy.

snip

I thought I was the only one who experienced that.

db

So then I imagine the same thing happens to you in an empty parking lot. Do
you come back to find the only other car in the lot is parked right up along
side your driver's door? (You have to squeeze into your car that also just
received a brand new ding-er.)