Netsock

"Dr. Dr. . R. Name" wrote in message
Doug,
I saw someone drunk, dressed in business attire, buying a 2 liter bottle

of
beer at 11:00 am at a local Quickie mart. Walk outside and get into his
car. I wish I had my cell phone with me so I could have called this in.

I know it is not really a 2 liter, I just don't know what size the BIG
bottle of beer is. ; )

It was a $60 suit, its called a "40", and his name was Harry.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

I read in the "ABCs of California Boating Law" that 24% of boating fatalities
involve alcohol. That means 76% of boating fatalities do NOT involve
alcohol.

Statistically, I guess one is fater boating under the influence
than when sober.

:-^

(makes ya wonder)
b.
Steve

Default Drunk boaters

On 29-Jul-2005, "*JimH*" wrote:

(CBS) People who would never drive drunk somehow forget that lesson when
it
comes to partying on the water.

"We have cases where people have run into each other on jet skis while
intoxicated," says Judge Lex Anderson. "People have run into islands, and
people have been decapitated by propellers of boats."

DON'T mess with natural selection.

33. Steve Oct 15, 7:11 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: "Steve" - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:11:48 GMT
Subject: Drunk boaters
original | Report Abuse

On 29-Jul-2005, "*JimH*" wrote:

(CBS) People who would never drive drunk somehow forget that lesson when
it
comes to partying on the water.

"We have cases where people have run into each other on jet skis while
intoxicated," says Judge Lex Anderson. "People have run into islands, and
people have been decapitated by propellers of boats."

DON'T mess with natural selection

LOFL!

part of the relentless process that shouldn't be messed with