Default Props can Hurt You

Did you know that if you start your boat motor, put it in gear, then
get into the water and touch the prop with your body, that it will
likely cut you?

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...
Did you know that if you start your boat motor, put it in gear, then
get into the water and touch the prop with your body, that it will
likely cut you?

Absolutely brilliant Kevin.

If you start it, put it in gear and jump in the water the boat will move
away from you and you will not be able to touch the prop. In fact, you
won't see that boat again till it runs out of gas or runs into something.

Is this something you have tried before Kevin?

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Did you know that if you start your boat motor, put it in gear, then
get into the water and touch the prop with your body, that it will
likely cut you?

Absolutely brilliant Kevin.

If you start it, put it in gear and jump in the water the boat will move
away from you and you will not be able to touch the prop. In fact, you
won't see that boat again till it runs out of gas or runs into something.

I'm not Kevin, but, have you never heard of a line? If you owned a
boat, you'd know that it's a very real possiblility that you can tie a
boat to a dock, start it, put it in gear, and because of this wonder of
technology called ROPE, the boat remains stationary. By the way,
because of your stupidity, I take it that you don't realize that I'm
making fun of the many posts by Smithers et al., stating the obvious.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Did you know that if you start your boat motor, put it in gear, then
get into the water and touch the prop with your body, that it will
likely cut you?

Absolutely brilliant Kevin.

If you start it, put it in gear and jump in the water the boat will move
away from you and you will not be able to touch the prop. In fact, you
won't see that boat again till it runs out of gas or runs into something.

I'm not Kevin, but, have you never heard of a line? If you owned a
boat, you'd know that it's a very real possiblility that you can tie a
boat to a dock, start it, put it in gear, and because of this wonder of
technology called ROPE, the boat remains stationary. By the way,
because of your stupidity, I take it that you don't realize that I'm
making fun of the many posts by Smithers et al., stating the obvious.

So you have tried that Kevin? Maybe you and Krause can go out and give your
theory a go.

Dumb and Dumber. What a pair.

BTW: It is called a line, not a rope.

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

And Kevin wonders why he is still "King of the NG idiots"

P. Fritz wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

See below, dumb ass.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Really, never have had a boat tied to the dock and put it in gear? Oh,
forgot, you don't even HAVE a boat. Well, most people who DO have boats
have done this. There's several reasons. In current to re-arrange one
of the lines, is but one. Need more?

BTW: It is called a line, not a rope.

BTW, dumb ass, if you READ my reply, you'd see that I've correctly
called it a LINE......See here, idiot: "I'm not Kevin, but, have you
never heard of a line?"

A line IS made from "this wonder of technology called ROPE", that's
probably where your confusion came from, hence, lack of comprehension.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

So you think that most people who own boats start their boats at the dock,
keep the boat tied up, put it in gear and jump in the water to see if the
prop will hurt them? Maybe in Georgia....not here Kevin.

So how many fingers have you lost? Does your family still have all their
limbs?

BTW: It is called a line, not a rope.

BTW, dumb ass, if you READ my reply, you'd see that I've correctly
called it a LINE......See here, idiot: "I'm not Kevin, but, have you
never heard of a line?"

A line IS made from "this wonder of technology called ROPE", that's
probably where your confusion came from, hence, lack of comprehension.

A boat line is made from rope? Tell me more Kevin.

Real Name

Kevin,
It is time for all democrats to unite and come up with laws that will
regulate this unsafe machinery.

ups.com...