Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Catch of the day... (0/1)

Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:01:07 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Invisible, too.

D'OH!!!!!

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050829a.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050841.jpg
Doug Kanter

Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Tom....what kind of fish is that?

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:41:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .
Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Tom....what kind of fish is that?

The one with the paper thin mouth is a spotted bass, calico bass,
crappie and a couple of other names and the other is a small mouth
that tackled a 9" purple worm.
Don White

HarryKrause wrote:

It was so hot yesterday we didn't go out. My wife celebrated by having
me dig a few more holes in the yard for her new crepe myrtles and
suchlike. I had to take a break between each 12 shovels of dig. It was
only in the low 90s, but the mumid-dit-ity was close to 100 per cent.

Very hot here also. (by our standards)
I packed mon and the wife in the mini-van and set out to inspect my
nephew's recently poured house foundation. He has a nice 2 acre lot in a
heavily treed area. Since he and his crew gyproc'd the addition we
added for mom to come live here I felt obligated to volunteer to help
him frame the house and get it rooftight. He works for his dad's
construction company during the day...so I should be able to last 4
hours from 1630 til 2030 week nights.

Bill McKee

Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Nice size bait.

Stanley Barthfarkle

That's a small fish, of course...

Tom....what kind of fish is that?

Dry

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Invisible, too.

D'OH!!!!!

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050829a.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050841.jpg

Too small for bait, at least in NE Florida waters.
Cute, though.

--
Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.

Harry YOUR HIRED.
Dry

Doug Kanter wrote:

Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Tom....what kind of fish is that?

Don does he freelance in the winter?
Doug Kanter

wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Invisible, too.

D'OH!!!!!

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050829a.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050841.jpg

Too small for bait, at least in NE Florida waters.
Cute, though.

It was so hot yesterday we didn't go out. My wife celebrated by having
me dig a few more holes in the yard for her new crepe myrtles and
suchlike. I had to take a break between each 12 shovels of dig. It was
only in the low 90s, but the mumid-dit-ity was close to 100 per cent.

Why is she planting them at the worst possible time of year? Is she (or are
you) going to water them twice a day until September, or the next cool
spell?