Capt. Neal®

Default The "catch up" function.

Just logged on and saw dozens of Harry.Krause posts. Instead of wasting
time deleting them I just hit properties - catch up and they were all
marked as read. Better than plonking the worthless little asshole . . .

CN

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
Just logged on and saw dozens of Harry.Krause posts. Instead of wasting
time deleting them I just hit properties - catch up and they were all
marked as read. Better than plonking the worthless little asshole . . .

CN

Jeez, considering someone else worthless, while all you post is this
childish name calling? Fritz, is that you?

thunder

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:13:47 -0400, Harry.Krause wrote:

The humor in this, of course, is that "Kneel" is too stupid to realize
"the dozens" of posts from me weren't from me, but were from him, or one
of the other ID-swiping, multiple ID, multiple crossposting "Smithers" who
have taken over this newsgroup and turned it into a right-wing sewer. I
noticed that in another newsgroup, "Kneel" is raving through dozens and
dozens of posts about his love for pedophiliacs or somesuch nonsense.

When no one else will play, Neal and his sock-puppets have been known
carry complete threads. He's mostly disruptive, but when he's on a roll
he can be almost amusing.