SoFarrell

Default Today's Catch, Served Fresh!

Went out for a little while this AM, and caught a nice five to six pound sea
trout and a five pound flounder within two miles of my neighbor's boat dock
where I have my lift. attached. That's enough for the table for the next
couple days so I came in, cleaned 'em up and stuck 'em in the fridge.

Tonight, sauteed flounder with a bit of tobasco, onyun rings, greens,
hushpuppies and fresh slaw.

Yowsa.

Rob Z.

Tonight, sauteed flounder with a bit of tobasco, onyun rings, greens,
hushpuppies and fresh slaw.

Yowsa.

Sounds good, What time should I come over ; )

Rob Z.

SoFarrell wrote:
Went out for a little while this AM, and caught a nice five to six

pound sea
trout and a five pound flounder within two miles of my neighbor's

boat dock
where I have my lift. attached. That's enough for the table for the

next
couple days so I came in, cleaned 'em up and stuck 'em in the fridge.

Tonight, sauteed flounder with a bit of tobasco, onyun rings,

greens,
hushpuppies and fresh slaw.

Yowsa.

Mmmmm.........drooling like Homer Simpson!!

Harry.Krause

On Wed, 4 May 2005 13:02:22 -0400, "SoFarrell"
wrote:

Went out for a little while this AM, and caught a nice five to six pound sea
trout and a five pound flounder within two miles of my neighbor's boat dock
where I have my lift. attached. That's enough for the table for the next
couple days so I came in, cleaned 'em up and stuck 'em in the fridge.

I went out last night, and caught a 20 lb sea bass, and a 11 lb
flounder, right off shore, in front of my water front mansion.