BoatBanter.com

-   -   Today's Catch, Served Fresh! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/35647-todays-catch-served-fresh.html)

SoFarrell May 4th 05 06:02 PM

Today's Catch, Served Fresh!

Went out for a little while this AM, and caught a nice five to six pound sea
trout and a five pound flounder within two miles of my neighbor's boat dock
where I have my lift. attached. That's enough for the table for the next
couple days so I came in, cleaned 'em up and stuck 'em in the fridge.

Tonight, sauteed flounder with a bit of tobasco, onyun rings, greens,
hushpuppies and fresh slaw.

Yowsa.

Rob Z. May 4th 05 06:26 PM

Tonight, sauteed flounder with a bit of tobasco, onyun rings, greens,
hushpuppies and fresh slaw.

Yowsa.

Sounds good, What time should I come over ; )

Rob Z.

[email protected] May 5th 05 01:07 PM

SoFarrell wrote:
Went out for a little while this AM, and caught a nice five to six

pound sea
trout and a five pound flounder within two miles of my neighbor's

boat dock
where I have my lift. attached. That's enough for the table for the

next
couple days so I came in, cleaned 'em up and stuck 'em in the fridge.

Tonight, sauteed flounder with a bit of tobasco, onyun rings,

greens,
hushpuppies and fresh slaw.

Yowsa.

Mmmmm.........drooling like Homer Simpson!!

Harry.Krause May 11th 05 04:23 PM

On Wed, 4 May 2005 13:02:22 -0400, "SoFarrell"
wrote:

Went out for a little while this AM, and caught a nice five to six pound sea
trout and a five pound flounder within two miles of my neighbor's boat dock
where I have my lift. attached. That's enough for the table for the next
couple days so I came in, cleaned 'em up and stuck 'em in the fridge.

I went out last night, and caught a 20 lb sea bass, and a 11 lb
flounder, right off shore, in front of my water front mansion.