Doug Kanter

"Dry" wrote in message
HarryKrause wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:01:07 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Monster fish - unbelievable!!!

Invisible, too.

D'OH!!!!!

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050829a.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/0718050841.jpg

Too small for bait, at least in NE Florida waters.
Cute, though.

It was so hot yesterday we didn't go out. My wife celebrated by having
me dig a few more holes in the yard for her new crepe myrtles and
suchlike. I had to take a break between each 12 shovels of dig. It was
only in the low 90s, but the mumid-dit-ity was close to 100 per cent.

Why is she planting them at the worst possible time of year? Is she (or are
you) going to water them twice a day until September, or the next cool
spell?