Marc

Default Info needed on 1995 19' OMC Sea Nymph GLS195 alum. boat

Anyone out there have an OMC Sea Nymph 19 ft. aluminum boat? I just
bought a 1995 model. I'd like to know how large the internal fuel tank
is. Also would like to know the weight of the boat. If anyone can answer
these questions or know where I can find spec's on this boat I would
appreciate it.
--
Regards,

Marc

Note: to reply, remove the NOSPAM from my address

Boat Sales Info Needed Russ Cruising 2 January 18th 05 02:35 AM
Manual needed for Sunbird Boat & info on trailer David Hall General 1 August 27th 04 10:07 PM
Info Needed - 1989 Shamrock William M. Bickley General 3 April 29th 04 01:20 AM
info needed on catamaran Angel Karr General 0 June 28th 03 04:42 AM