BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT--Coming trade war with China (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/46083-ot-coming-trade-war-china.html)

John H. July 12th 05 08:24 PM

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:03:56 GMT, Don White wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:
John H. wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:14:48 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Don White wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek
professional help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Imagine the shame of enlisting in the Marines and turning out to be
such a screw-up that the service was too embarrassed to ship you out
of country.

Imagine the shame of being unable to hack *any* military service, and
then being
so jealous of those who did that they must try to denigrate any and
all service.

There's a giggle...I'm "upset" at being unable to get into the military.

Let's pray the United States survives the rest of Bush's term.

When I was taking courses at DeVry Institute of Technology, one of our
teachers tried to recruit me into the army. I'm not sure what he had
against me.

Maybe he held the military in the same high esteem as Harry?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Bert Robbins July 13th 05 02:22 AM

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Don, you have a real inferiority complex. You should seek professional
help.

That so Dr. Robbins? Is this your "SOBER' opinion?

Yes, it is my sober opinion and my not sober opinion.