Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Newsgroup Reader

Default Yo Ho on the Drive

Harry,
Yo Ho is a beautiful well kept boat, I would love to see some photos of your
Lobster Boat. I am sure she is in perfect shape.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Just finished doing a bit of work on Yo Ho, took a few photos.
Last one shows the name artwork up close. Couple of people on a boat we
drifted by the other day started singing the song from Disney's Pirates of
the Carib, which, of course, is exactly where we stole the name.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive4.jpg