Newsgroup Reader

Default Yo Ho on the Drive

Harry,
Yo Ho is a beautiful well kept boat, I would love to see some photos of your
Lobster Boat. I am sure she is in perfect shape.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Just finished doing a bit of work on Yo Ho, took a few photos.
Last one shows the name artwork up close. Couple of people on a boat we
drifted by the other day started singing the song from Disney's Pirates of
the Carib, which, of course, is exactly where we stole the name.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive4.jpg

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:12:14 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Just finished doing a bit of work on Yo Ho, took a few photos.
Last one shows the name artwork up close. Couple of people on a boat we
drifted by the other day started singing the song from Disney's Pirates
of the Carib, which, of course, is exactly where we stole the name.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive4.jpg

Nice boat. I really like Parker's.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite Disney ride - I know it sounds
silly, but it's the first place we go when we hit Disney. It's also
the ONLY movie I have ever seen more than once - in fact, I've seen it
six times. :)

Never get tired of it.
Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

Nice boat. I really like Parker's.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite Disney ride - I know it sounds
silly, but it's the first place we go when we hit Disney. It's also
the ONLY movie I have ever seen more than once - in fact, I've seen it
six times. :)

Never get tired of it.

Did I read that the studio is filming a sequel?
Shortwave Sportfishing

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:01:54 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

Nice boat. I really like Parker's.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite Disney ride - I know it sounds
silly, but it's the first place we go when we hit Disney. It's also
the ONLY movie I have ever seen more than once - in fact, I've seen it
six times. :)

Never get tired of it.

Did I read that the studio is filming a sequel?

I don't follow movies all that much so I don't know.

It was rumored at the time and it wouldn't surprise me, but it seems
to me to be kind of a waste - the first one was so damn good.
D-unit

"Don White" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

Nice boat. I really like Parker's.

Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite Disney ride - I know it sounds
silly, but it's the first place we go when we hit Disney. It's also
the ONLY movie I have ever seen more than once - in fact, I've seen it
six times. :)

Never get tired of it.

Did I read that the studio is filming a sequel?

They are already filming part II and III. AFAIK.

db

*JimH*

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Just finished doing a bit of work on Yo Ho, took a few photos.
Last one shows the name artwork up close. Couple of people on a boat we
drifted by the other day started singing the song from Disney's Pirates
of the Carib, which, of course, is exactly where we stole the name.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive4.jpg

And here I thought you did not like ugly graphics and decals on the sides of
boats.....at least that is what you have stated here several times.

Netsock

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Just finished doing a bit of work on Yo Ho, took a few photos.
Last one shows the name artwork up close. Couple of people on a boat we
drifted by the other day started singing the song from Disney's Pirates
of the Carib, which, of course, is exactly where we stole the name.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive3.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive4.jpg

And here I thought you did not like ugly graphics and decals on the sides

of
boats.....at least that is what you have stated here several times.

That's because its not his boat. Krause does not own a boat. Looks like this
"fish" story is about to fall apart on him...again.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

*JimH*

"Newsgroup Reader" wrote in message
Harry,
Yo Ho is a beautiful well kept boat, I would love to see some photos of
your Lobster Boat. I am sure she is in perfect shape.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Just finished doing a bit of work on Yo Ho, took a few photos.
Last one shows the name artwork up close. Couple of people on a boat we
drifted by the other day started singing the song from Disney's Pirates
of the Carib, which, of course, is exactly where we stole the name.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...rkerDrive4.jpg

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

If you look at the reflection off the port side on the 3rd picture you can
see what appears to be a small 1 bedroom house or a house trailer.

Pretty luxurious digs you have there Krause. I would guess your new asphalt
driveway is worth more than your house/trailer. Eh?

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

You are nothing but a pure asshole. Post some pictures of YOUR boat,
**** stain.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]