Newsgroup Reader

Harry,
I am curious, why do you find it necessary to fabricate your boats, your
wife and your fishing? What happened to you that you are so insecure?

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
John H wrote:
On 28 Jun 2005 10:29:20 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:26:41 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:21:47 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

What a beautiful day on Chesapeake Bay! Flat as a millpond this
morning,
a little foggy, but the fog burned off. Water temps in the mid-70s.

Lots of folks fishing for croakers, so we tried our luck and managed
catch 25 in less than two hours in two different spots. We used
Fishbites Bag O' Worms, an artificial bloodworm. They're fabulous. We
outfished the Lady Hooker, a headboat that was in the crowd. Tossed
all
the fish back.

Took a nice little jaunt up and across the Bay to St. Micheals for
lunch, then we zipped up through Kent Narrows to ogle the fancy boats
and bikinis. Came back down again, drift fished for a while in a pack
of
boats just outside Herring Bay and caught...more croakers.

It's pretty hot outside now, must be almost 90F.

Gasoline prices were pretty bad at the marinas we saw. About $2.69.
Nothing like having a POTUS who won't even jawbone Big Oil. Oh well.

Wow! *No* one has caught a croaker yet in Herring Bay, including both
Hookers
who were there this past Thursday. Lots of perch and a few spot, but
nary a
croaker.

You should post this on Tidalfish.com. You'd be a hero in a minute. As
a matter
of fact, would you mind if I posted it for you? Hell, I'll give
hkrause credit
and everything!

You are *the* man, Harry!

You really can't read for content, can you?

I said *outside* Herring Bay.

Inside, outside, the story is the same. Do you mind if I post your
magical
moment to tidalfish.com? They will *love* hearing the news. Even the Rod
'n Reel
tackle shop, who books the Lady Hooker, would love to hear about your
croaker!
--
John H

Gee John, I went over and looked at the replies to you post on
tidalfish. Thought you were going to post them here. Why haven't you?
Because NONE of them say anything even remotely the same as you've
stated.

Read Old Fart's reply. He was in the same neck of the woods. Bull**** is
bull****!

I thought Old Fart was your fishing buddy.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

*JimH*

"Newsgroup Reader" wrote in message
Harry,
I am curious, why do you find it necessary to fabricate your boats, your
wife and your fishing? What happened to you that you are so insecure?

Having to wake up every morning knowing he has to spend another day as Harry
Krause.

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Newsgroup Reader" wrote in message
Harry,
I am curious, why do you find it necessary to fabricate your boats, your
wife and your fishing? What happened to you that you are so insecure?

Having to wake up every morning knowing he has to spend another day as

Harry
Krause.

But he wakes up every morning knowing kevin and don will be racing to kiss
his ass.......................

John H

John H wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:21:47 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

What a beautiful day on Chesapeake Bay! Flat as a millpond this morning,
a little foggy, but the fog burned off. Water temps in the mid-70s.

Lots of folks fishing for croakers, so we tried our luck and managed to
[...]

My guess is that some guys caught croakers and some guys didn't, which
is usually the way it is in fishing.

I have concluded from his posts over the years here that Herring ain't
much of a fisherman, and if he doesn't have one of his fishing buddies
with him, he usually skunks. Herring is into the mechanics of fishing,
but not the aesthetics. He uses heavy gear, trolls lotsa metal, and when
he bottom fishes, he goes to the same old places everyone else
frequents. He also limits himself by his refusal to boat very far from
Deale and Herring Bay; the best and most consistent fishing in the
Middle Bay is south of that area, and across the Bay entirely.

We're not even using organic bait and we're doing better than Herring,
and on light, light tackle.

That ****es Herring off, so he whines about it here, and his
buttbuddies, the non-fishermen, chime in as his little support group.

Getting caught is a bitch, ain't it Harry?

I think Capt. George said it best, "Spot croaker!"

I'm surely not as gifted a fisherman as you, Harry. After all, I've not spent
nearly as much time in nearly as many boats in nearly as many places as you.
But, when I tell a fishing story, I don't embellish it with bull crap.
--
John H

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

Krause does not embellish..............he just makes up the entire story.

The boat, the education, the wife, the fishing trips..........

I wonder what his real life is like? We know now he has a small one bedroom
trailer (the pics he posted today proves it) with an asphalt drive that used
to be gravel. I think he 25 foot fishing boat is worth more than his
trailer.

Carry on Krause. You are almost as entertaining as your buddy Kevin.

John H

John H wrote:

[...]

I thought you were going to repost all the replies you got there here,
Herring. How many replies did you get? How many guys reported catching
croakers? How many did not?

One would think at your age that you wouldn't judge the abilities of
others by your own shortcomings, but I guess your years in the military
taught you that if you couldn't do it, no one could.

Be all you can be, John. Head across the Bay and catch a flounder.

Read the responses from those fishing the Herring Bay area, Harry. That's where
you said you were, not the Patuxent, not the Honga, not the Choptank. Next time
read the board, find out where the fish are biting, and pretend you were there!
--
John H

John H

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:09:34 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Carry on Krause. You are almost as entertaining as your buddy Kevin.

Assholes like Hertvik just can't stop frothing at the mouth long enough
to finish their bowl of sour grapes

Watch your serenity, Harry. We don't want you becoming 'Kelvinized'.
--
John H

*JimH*

wrote:

*JimH* wrote:

Krause does not embellish..............he just makes up the entire story.

The boat, the education, the wife, the fishing trips..........

wonder what his real life is like? We know now he has a small one
bedroom
trailer (the pics he posted today proves it) with an asphalt drive that
used
to be gravel. I think he 25 foot fishing boat is worth more than his
trailer.

Carry on Krause. You are almost as entertaining as your buddy Kevin.

Assholes like Hert just can't stop frothing at the mouth long enough
to finish their bowl of sour grapes

Caught in another lie so attack those who report it. Gould has the same
tactic....did you teach him?

You never addressed the one bedroom trailer house caught in a reflection of
this 25 foot fishing boat you posted here today and gloated over. Combine
that with the fact the you never posting a pic of your custom made 36 foot
lobster boat.

Insecure? Yep.

A liar? Indeed.

And how absolutely funny to catch you in your constant lies. This is the
2nd in 2 days (the other was the post that started this thread). Previous
to that is was the house, the boat, the wife, the wife's career, your
education, your fishing experiences, your boating experience, your fathers
business.....the list goes on and on and you were caught in each and every
one of those lies.

You are one insecure person who needs to get a real life Krause.

How funny. No, how hilarious!

*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

How funny.

Does this guy ever learn a lesson about lying?

Even 4 year old boys folks learn a lesson the first time they get their dick
caught in their zipper......not Harry Krause.

Dan Krueger

Gee Kevin, aside from stalking those who take an issue with Harry, you
don't have much else to offer.

Try this. To keep bandwidth to a minimum, just reply with "that's
right" or "me too". The other crap you type doesn't add much more.

John H wrote:

[...]

Environment - Aquacultural effluent (Wash. Post) Frederick Burroughs General 0 January 25th 05 12:05 AM
Fish, fish, and more fish! Harry Krause General 12 August 14th 04 04:08 PM
OT Mercury in fish basskisser General 1 August 4th 04 06:01 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM
Fish Farming Bill Cole General 2 September 7th 03 05:43 PM