Don White

HarryKrause wrote:
What a beautiful day on Chesapeake Bay! Flat as a millpond this morning,
a little foggy, but the fog burned off. Water temps in the mid-70s.

Lots of folks fishing for croakers, so we tried our luck and managed to
catch 25 in less than two hours in two different spots. We used
Fishbites Bag O' Worms, an artificial bloodworm. They're fabulous. We
outfished the Lady Hooker, a headboat that was in the crowd. Tossed all
the fish back.

Took a nice little jaunt up and across the Bay to St. Micheals for
lunch, then we zipped up through Kent Narrows to ogle the fancy boats
and bikinis. Came back down again, drift fished for a while in a pack of
boats just outside Herring Bay and caught...more croakers.

It's pretty hot outside now, must be almost 90F.

Gasoline prices were pretty bad at the marinas we saw. About $2.69.
Nothing like having a POTUS who won't even jawbone Big Oil. Oh well.

Too hot to do much here. I'm now doing my drywall crackfilling for the
bay window we installed. Yesterday, in the hottest June 25 on record
(33 deg C) my brother-in-law sends one of his employees up with the dump
truck so I could load all my garbage from the project. I can't complain
though, if I had to hire a trucker to come, and the tipping fees at the
dump...it would be over $ 150.00.