Florida Keyz

Default All chain rode is for old men 2

You all need to actually go out in a boat and try this before , don't ya
think??

I have a mostly chain rode, and I live in Fl,. and I am happy with it. Are you?
JAXAshby

I have a mostly chain rode, and I live in Fl,. and I am happy with it.

no one has any doubt but that *you* are happy with your anchoring system, just
as no one doubted the very same statement made by drunk drivers 30 years ago.

An "accident" happens -- for you or the drunk driver -- it is "an act of God",
right?
Florida Keyz

Well spoken, sphincter boy! Jax you are so predictable , it is laughable!

You are mostly harmless and really have very litte positive effect on this
group, other than giving us all someone to look down at.
JAXAshby

eventually, florize gets around to telling one and all just how angry he is
that 98% of the men in the world are straight. This time it took him almost 2
days to do so:

anchor question? Gould 0738 General 208 June 24th 10 01:53 AM
All chain rode is for old men JAXAshby General 149 February 14th 05 03:08 PM
Why need anchor chain? Ivan Yonge General 171 October 5th 04 03:27 AM
Trailer - Telescoping or Fold Away tongue? Gary Warner General 6 January 23rd 04 11:43 AM
Stiff Anchor Rode Gould 0738 General 1 September 9th 03 01:16 AM