Harry Krause

Default Bush "I are uh leader."

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:c3dhc2g=.305443e9d9d44053567174431d90131c@108 4210968.nulluser.com...

Makes me kind of miss Skipper.

What do you figure happened to Skipper? Anybody check the obits from

his

Kansas hometown paper? I remember Harry promising to post pics of the
Lobster boat as soon as he read Skipper's obit.

I checked the obits for a while...both in Wichita, in his home town and
in the KC Star...but came up with nothing. His email was still working a
few months ago.

Whew. Good thing. Hate for you to have to post that lobster boat pic. ;-)

In fact, photos were posted. You weren't paying attention.
NOYB

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:c3dhc2g=.305443e9d9d44053567174431d90131c@108 4210968.nulluser.com...

Makes me kind of miss Skipper.

What do you figure happened to Skipper? Anybody check the obits from

his

Kansas hometown paper? I remember Harry promising to post pics of the
Lobster boat as soon as he read Skipper's obit.

I checked the obits for a while...both in Wichita, in his home town and
in the KC Star...but came up with nothing. His email was still working a
few months ago.

Whew. Good thing. Hate for you to have to post that lobster boat pic.

;-)

In fact, photos were posted. You weren't paying attention.

Probably not...especially if it didn't have OT in front of it.
Do people really go to rec.boats to talk about...boats? There are a lot
better sites.

John Smith

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Whew. Good thing. Hate for you to have to post that lobster boat pic.

;-)

In fact, photos were posted. You weren't paying attention.

What did you lose the pictures you cut and pasted off the internet?

jim--

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:c3dhc2g=.305443e9d9d44053567174431d90131c@108 4210968.nulluser.com...

Makes me kind of miss Skipper.

What do you figure happened to Skipper? Anybody check the obits from

his

Kansas hometown paper? I remember Harry promising to post pics of the
Lobster boat as soon as he read Skipper's obit.

I checked the obits for a while...both in Wichita, in his home town and
in the KC Star...but came up with nothing. His email was still working a
few months ago.

Whew. Good thing. Hate for you to have to post that lobster boat pic.

;-)

In fact, photos were posted. You weren't paying attention.

Bull****. They were website photos of a boat being manufactured. Just like
the Hatteras.

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Mon, 10 May 2004 21:00:08 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.305443e9d9d44053567174431d90131c@108 4210968.nulluser.com...

Makes me kind of miss Skipper.

What do you figure happened to Skipper? Anybody check the obits from his
Kansas hometown paper? I remember Harry promising to post pics of the
Lobster boat as soon as he read Skipper's obit.

I checked the obits for a while...both in Wichita, in his home town and
in the KC Star...but came up with nothing. His email was still working a
few months ago.

Wasn't Skipper from Derby? It's outside of Wichita I know but they
like to think of themselves as indepentant. ( My brother lives in
Derby.
Mark E. Williams
Harry Krause

wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.305443e9d9d44053567174431d90131c@ 1084210968.nulluser.com...

Makes me kind of miss Skipper.

What do you figure happened to Skipper? Anybody check the obits from his
Kansas hometown paper? I remember Harry promising to post pics of the
Lobster boat as soon as he read Skipper's obit.

I checked the obits for a while...both in Wichita, in his home town and
in the KC Star...but came up with nothing. His email was still working a
few months ago.

Wasn't Skipper from Derby? It's outside of Wichita I know but they
like to think of themselves as indepentant. ( My brother lives in
Derby.
Mark E. Williams

Yes, Derby...a little SE of Wichita.