Harry Krause

Default Bush "I are uh leader."

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

If there were foreign
soldiers wandering around Boca and you had a rifle, you'd be shooting at
them too.

There's a bunch of non-Iraqi's shooting at us over there. Your claim

that

the enemy is just a bunch of Iraqi's who are tired of us occupying our
country is hogwash. Terrorists don't just blow up airplanes or trains.
They also drive cars laden with a half tons of explosives into

government

and civilian buildings.

BTW--Boca is on the East Coast. They're the ones that don't know how to
punch a chad. Naples is the city which voted for Bush by a 3 to 1

margin.

Naples, obviously, is filled with non-Americans shooting at us by voting
for a war criminal.

Naples is also helping to fund a large part of Bush's reelection campaign:

"The incumbent president raked in $US2.9 million ($3.95 million) in Naples,
Florida at a private luncheon hosted by US financier Jack Donahue and his
wife Rhodora..."

Well, stupid is as stupid does...
Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
If there were foreign
soldiers wandering around Boca and you had a rifle, you'd be shooting at
them too.

There's a bunch of non-Iraqi's shooting at us over there. Your claim that
the enemy is just a bunch of Iraqi's who are tired of us occupying our
country is hogwash. Terrorists don't just blow up airplanes or trains.
They also drive cars laden with a half tons of explosives into government
and civilian buildings.

Watch more news, and wait for the commercials before you leave the room for
more chips & root beer. I did not make a blanket statement. I said I'd seen
(on TV) and heard (on the radio) interviews with our own military people,
who've said that rumors of trouble from across the border were somewhat
overblown, based on the types of weapons they're finding, and the origins of
the ammunition.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"bb" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 May 2004 14:21:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

The perps get prison clothes.

U.S. Military prision clothes? Issue one hood, two genital clips.

Better: Everyone who goes into the room gets dressed as a schoolgirl.

Tyson
should like that.

Our country has a history of winning wars in which we cast aside morals, and
inflicted inhumane acts upon the enemy. Unfortunately, that's what wins
wars. If they were alive, perhaps you could ask General Sherman...or Harry
Truman their thoughts on this. The terrorists have the guts and lack the
humanistic compassion to win this war...and I'm afraid we don't.

Their is no "moral high ground" in war.

That would mean your whiney blathering about the "enemy" hanging
charred remains from a bridge is okay. No moral high ground, remember?
Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
In article , says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

Now let me clue you in...
The ones killing our troops are the bad guys. They deserve

anything
coming
their way. Our troops that are over in the Middle East killing
terrorists...those are the "good" guys.

A simple answer for a simple brain. You're a good Republican doc.

We're at war. If your sympathies are with the enemy, then what does

that
make you? Compassionate? When the enemy is successful, it means our

people
die. Are you happier when the enemy is successful? I didn't see any

of
the
Democrats here denouncing the burning, chopping up, and hanging of

Americans
in Fallujah. In fact, most of you said something along the lines that

"they
were mercenaries and deserve what they got". Good, bad or otherwise,

they
were Americans...and the people who murdered them were not patriots
defending their homeland.

"They" were not the people responsible for burning and hanging our
people in the streets.

You're affixing guilt to "them" as if they were all guilty of the same
crime.

That's just as stupid as Iraqis affixing blame on all Americans for the
deeds of a few.

And by the way doc, those folks of our were ordered to treat the
prisoners in that fashion. The only thing Rumsfeld is sorry about is
the fact that the pictures made it to the public.

So much for the Geneva Convention. Another treaty subverted by the Bush
Administration.

The insurgents that we captured were wearing civilian attire, and used
hospitals, schools, and religious buildings for sanctuary and as weapons
depots. They were "unlawful combatants" and therefore were not guaranteed
the protections of the Geneva Convention.

So, when a foreign army comes to your town, you won't fight back unless you
can get your hands on a uniform? :-)

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

wrote:

[...]

There are moral relativities, but no moral high ground. You're not smart
enough to see the difference.

BTW-- I called for a response so devastating in Fallujah that no such thing
would ever dare happen again. I'd hardly call that "whining".

Doug Kanter

nk.net...

wrote:

[...]

Apparently, smarter people thought a devastating response wasn't the best
idea. You could still get the local CO's name from the next news report
about the area, and drop him a note, though. He'll probably get a kick out
of it.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I hope it doesn't happen, but perhaps some of them might see your
irresponsible post and feel duty-bound to blow up the school your kids
attend, eh?

Perhaps. Or perhaps they might feel that the Eastern seaboard makes a
better target. Hopefully, Bush remains in office long enough to wipe the
*******s off the face of the Earth before they successfully detonate that
dirty bomb in your backyard.

John Smith

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.3b8c66e1503641bcdabcb295e35dc910@108 4200299.nulluser.com...

Fortunately for our troops in Iraq and elsewhere, none of the
chickenhawks in the Bush Administration directing the current debacle
felt the need to consult with a chickenhawk dentist from Naples,
Florida, on anything.

If there were anything between your ears besides cotton, hay and rags,
you would realize that what you advocated for Fallujah would be visited
upon us 10-fold by some of the millions of Islamists around the world.
I hope it doesn't happen, but perhaps some of them might see your
irresponsible post and feel duty-bound to blow up the school your kids
attend, eh?

How often are any leaders contacting you for consultation on how to run our
country?

Maybe it is time to see a real doctor.

Don White

"jps" wrote in message
Gone off your nut there doc?

** Just inhaling a bit too much of his own 'gas'. **

Doug Kanter

"John Smith" wrote in message

[...]

John, you're beginning to sound like some of the simpletons who, as late as
last summer, had to remind everyone in this NG that Gore had lost the
election. Are you young enough to know what a broken record sounds like?