Don White

Default Bush "I are uh leader."

"NOYB" wrote in message

BTW--Boca is on the East Coast. They're the ones that don't know how to
punch a chad. Naples is the city which voted for Bush by a 3 to 1 margin.

You admit that in polite company??

Messing In Boats

I would have to guess you are not a veteran, or anyone else with any
sense of a moral high ground; perhaps just another one of those
Bush-idiots who follows him just because he states he is on the moral
high ground. I spit on you and your values. This attitude will sink our
arrogant ship; count on it.

Capt. Jeff

John Gaquin

"Messing In Boats" wrote in message

....you are not a veteran, or anyone else with any
sense of a moral high ground;.....another one of those
Bush-idiots.... I spit on you and your values.

This message brought to you by the Party of tolerance and inclusion.......
:-)

NOYB

"jps" wrote in message
In article , says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Now let me clue you in...
The ones killing our troops are the bad guys. They deserve anything

coming
their way. Our troops that are over in the Middle East killing
terrorists...those are the "good" guys.

A simple answer for a simple brain. You're a good Republican doc.

We're at war. If your sympathies are with the enemy, then what does

that
make you? Compassionate? When the enemy is successful, it means our

people
die. Are you happier when the enemy is successful? I didn't see any of

the
Democrats here denouncing the burning, chopping up, and hanging of

Americans
in Fallujah. In fact, most of you said something along the lines that

"they
were mercenaries and deserve what they got". Good, bad or otherwise,

they
were Americans...and the people who murdered them were not patriots
defending their homeland.

"They" were not the people responsible for burning and hanging our
people in the streets.

You're affixing guilt to "them" as if they were all guilty of the same
crime.

That's just as stupid as Iraqis affixing blame on all Americans for the
deeds of a few.

And by the way doc, those folks of our were ordered to treat the
prisoners in that fashion. The only thing Rumsfeld is sorry about is
the fact that the pictures made it to the public.

So much for the Geneva Convention. Another treaty subverted by the Bush
Administration.

The insurgents that we captured were wearing civilian attire, and used
hospitals, schools, and religious buildings for sanctuary and as weapons
depots. They were "unlawful combatants" and therefore were not guaranteed
the protections of the Geneva Convention.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

If there were foreign
soldiers wandering around Boca and you had a rifle, you'd be shooting at
them too.

There's a bunch of non-Iraqi's shooting at us over there. Your claim that
the enemy is just a bunch of Iraqi's who are tired of us occupying our
country is hogwash. Terrorists don't just blow up airplanes or trains.
They also drive cars laden with a half tons of explosives into government
and civilian buildings.

BTW--Boca is on the East Coast. They're the ones that don't know how to
punch a chad. Naples is the city which voted for Bush by a 3 to 1 margin.

Naples, obviously, is filled with non-Americans shooting at us by voting
for a war criminal.
NOYB

"Messing In Boats" wrote in message
I would have to guess you are not a veteran, or anyone else with any
sense of a moral high ground;

So veterans and Assistant Professors in Pediatric Departments of
state-funded schools are the only ones with any sense of a moral high
ground, eh Sally?

perhaps just another one of those
Bush-idiots who follows him just because he states he is on the moral
high ground. I spit on you and your values.

Next time, use your own money to buy access via an ISP that isn't funded by
state taxpayers' money...especially when you're spitting on someone and
his/her values. I'm sure the administration at the University of Minnesota
wouldn't appreciate you using their bandwidth to spew your
garbage...especially on someone else's nickle.

This attitude will sink our
arrogant ship; count on it.

Capt. Jeff

Capt. Jeff? Undergo a sex change Sally?

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

If there were foreign
soldiers wandering around Boca and you had a rifle, you'd be shooting at
them too.

There's a bunch of non-Iraqi's shooting at us over there. Your claim

that
the enemy is just a bunch of Iraqi's who are tired of us occupying our
country is hogwash. Terrorists don't just blow up airplanes or trains.
They also drive cars laden with a half tons of explosives into

government
and civilian buildings.

BTW--Boca is on the East Coast. They're the ones that don't know how to
punch a chad. Naples is the city which voted for Bush by a 3 to 1

margin.

Naples, obviously, is filled with non-Americans shooting at us by voting
for a war criminal.

Naples is also helping to fund a large part of Bush's reelection campaign:

"The incumbent president raked in $US2.9 million ($3.95 million) in Naples,
Florida at a private luncheon hosted by US financier Jack Donahue and his
wife Rhodora..."

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...5E1702,00.html

I've had lunch at Donahue's house, swam in his pool, and caught snook right
off his beach...and I didn't have to pay the $25,000/person price tag to do
it. Of course, it was several months before Bush visited there. ;-)

thunder

On Sun, 09 May 2004 22:39:27 -0400, NOYB wrote:

The insurgents that we captured were wearing civilian attire, and used
hospitals, schools, and religious buildings for sanctuary and as weapons
depots. They were "unlawful combatants" and therefore were not guaranteed
the protections of the Geneva Convention.

So when was the tribunal? From the third Geneva Convention:

Should any doubt arise as to whether persons, having committed a
belligerent act and having fallen into the hands of the enemy, belong to
any of the categories enumerated in Article 4, such persons shall enjoy
the protection of the present Convention until such time as their status
has been determined by a competent tribunal.