Harry Krause

Default Bush skips oath, as well as truth

Bert Robbins wrote:

jim-- wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
news:qTcmc.29953$_41.2216238@attbi_s02. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message

You, of course, cherry pick the stats that come
closest to substantiating your lies.

NOYB,
Harry has such a long history of making up so many lies he can't

remember

what the truth is. If it isn't about Bush and the Republicans

it

is

about

his Hatteras and his satellite modem that allowed him to live on

board

his

Hatteras and still make over 100 posts a day, or his 36' lobster

boat,

or

his wife who is a MD and PHD, when in fact, she is a social

worker.

The man is a very insecure person.

I am sure the nurses at the nursing home let him *pilot* his

rubber

boat

when he is taking his weekly bath.

Still boatless in Cleveland, right, Dennis? And you'll probably

die

that

way and in that place. Blech.

Actually I am in process of purchasing a smaller boat for my own

use,

mainly

for fishing and daytrips.

In your above-ground pool, no doubt.

You obviously know nothing about the Great Lakes. But I always

thought

you

were the ignorant type....you continue to prove me right. ;-)

Puh-lease, Dennis, you're just a flaming ass, nothing more, and you

have

no future as anything else.

As per you MO, you flame the person when you cannot respond

intelligently.

Very predictable. ;-)

Dennis, you dumfoch, I've stated here at least 20 times that I have no
interest whatsoever in the political or societal opinions of right-wing
trash like you. If I put up a post on something political, and you want
to try to dispute it, go right ahead...I don't care. I'm not interested
in "debating" rifht-wing trash.

That's because Harry can't debate. Harry goes from assertion to flaming

too

quickly to be able to hold a conversation or debate.

Nah. It's because I think your opinions are without merit and not worthy
of attention or discussion. Why would I want to waste any time
"debating" a fool like you whose mind rusted shut years ago? What's in
it for me?

It's far more fun to sit back and watch the extremes you fools go to to
"defend" the Smirking Chimp, no matter how wrong he is or how many lies
he tells or how bad his policies are for this country and the world.

Dance puppet boy, dance!

At least I can dance, Bertiepoop. You can't even get up out of chair
without tripping over your feet.

Hey...what's Clopper Road like these days? I haven't been out there for
like 25 yeara...to look over some new apartments and write some radio
commercials about them. That was, I believe, the last time I was in
Gaithersburg.