Harry Krause

Default Bush skips oath, as well as truth

John Gaquin wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed

doors

with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security

Advisor

Sandy Berger.

I'm not sure if I'd want to acknowledge Mr. Bill as a precedent. The whole
world knows the level of honesty and integrity upon which he insisted as his
personal standard.

Other than the fact that the country and the world was a lot better off
when Clinton was POUTS, that is.
Harry Krause

thunder wrote:

On Mon, 03 May 2004 01:15:31 +0000, Dustin wrote:

We're talking about the President of the United States of America, so I
would hope the President is treated with respect not for the man he is
(because anyone can question that), but for the position he represents.
Whether it's George Bush, Bill Clinton, or whoever, the office is to be
respected.

That is easily overlooked after the damage several of our recent office
holders have done to the office, but I would agree that there is something
demeaning to the office by the act of swearing to tell the truth. We
should be able to assume the President is telling the truth.

Not of the POTUS is Busn, and not when he is dissembling about his war
mongering.
Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Kind of makes you want to puke. The POTUS and Vice POTUS, unwilling to
appear alone, unwilling to tell the truth, unwilling to let the voters
know how slime-coated they are.

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed

doors
with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security

Advisor
Sandy Berger.

1. Clinton was not POTUS when 9-11 took place.

But, he was POTUS for the previous eight years when the terrorists kept
hitting us without us hitting back.

2. Clinton is not POTUS now.

But, he wants to be.

Why is his book coming out this year of all years and just prior to the
Democratic National Convention?

Straw dog.

Clinton sure like dogs.

Bert Robbins

John Gaquin wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed

doors

with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security

Advisor

Sandy Berger.

I'm not sure if I'd want to acknowledge Mr. Bill as a precedent. The

whole
world knows the level of honesty and integrity upon which he insisted as

his
personal standard.

Other than the fact that the country and the world was a lot better off
when Clinton was POUTS, that is.

What do you mean better off? The world now knows that if they slap us, we
hit them. If they hit us, we punch them. If they punch us, we stab them.
And, if they stab us we will shoot them.

War is used when talking fails to persuade others.

John Smith

If Clinton had followed up on WTC Bombing 1, the Cole, the US Embassy
bombings while he was in office, there never would have been a 911
terrorist attack.

Clinton's inaction to the previous terrorist attacks is the reason 911 was
planned and the pilots were trained while he was the president..

Joe wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Kind of makes you want to puke. The POTUS and Vice POTUS, unwilling to
appear alone, unwilling to tell the truth, unwilling to let the voters
know how slime-coated they are.

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed

doors
with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security

Advisor
Sandy Berger.

1. Clinton was not POTUS when 9-11 took place.
2. Clinton is not POTUS now.

Straw dog.

thunder

On Mon, 03 May 2004 02:58:00 +0000, John Smith wrote:

If Clinton had followed up on WTC Bombing 1, the Cole, the US Embassy
bombings while he was in office, there never would have been a 911
terrorist attack.

Clinton's inaction to the previous terrorist attacks is the reason 911 was
planned and the pilots were trained while he was the president..

Not to defend Clinton, but I seem to recall bin Laden is still been
missin'. Perhaps if this administration wasn't distracted by Iraq, the
SOB wouldn't be.
Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

John Gaquin wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
. ..

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed

doors

with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security

Advisor

Sandy Berger.

I'm not sure if I'd want to acknowledge Mr. Bill as a precedent. The

whole

world knows the level of honesty and integrity upon which he insisted as

his

personal standard.

Other than the fact that the country and the world was a lot better off
when Clinton was POUTS, that is.

What do you mean better off? The world now knows that if they slap us, we
hit them. If they hit us, we punch them. If they punch us, we stab them.
And, if they stab us we will shoot them.

War is used when talking fails to persuade others.

What a simple-minded jackass you are, Bertie. We're far worse off today
than we were in the Clinton years by almost any standard of measure.
And, as far as your testosterone-based foreign policy goes, we're
hitting, punching, stabbing and shooting people in a country that did
not attack us.

And we're not very good at it, either.
Bert Robbins

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

John Gaquin wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Prove it.

Our standard of living is higher. We are feared by our adversaries.

Saddam had ties to terrorist organizations.

And we're not very good at it, either.

From your constant harping about the number of dead, military and civilian,
friend and foe, we are pretty good at it.

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Kind of makes you want to puke. The POTUS and Vice POTUS, unwilling to
appear alone, unwilling to tell the truth, unwilling to let the voters
know how slime-coated they are.

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed doors
with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security Advisor
Sandy Berger.

Is Clinton our current president? Is Clinton the person who sent our
troops to Iraq under more than one utter lie?
basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:Yyilc.19023$0H1.1840410@attbi_s54...
If Clinton had followed up on WTC Bombing 1, the Cole, the US Embassy
bombings while he was in office, there never would have been a 911
terrorist attack.

How do you know this? What proof do you have of this?