Bert Robbins

Default Bush skips oath, as well as truth

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.727dc9da1e306c5ead050e6cdb2dbe40@108 3586099.nulluser.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

John Gaquin wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
. ..

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind

closed

doors

with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National

Security

Advisor

Sandy Berger.

I'm not sure if I'd want to acknowledge Mr. Bill as a precedent.

The

whole

world knows the level of honesty and integrity upon which he

insisted
as

his

personal standard.

Other than the fact that the country and the world was a lot

better off
when Clinton was POUTS, that is.

What do you mean better off? The world now knows that if they slap

us,
we
hit them. If they hit us, we punch them. If they punch us, we stab

them.
And, if they stab us we will shoot them.

War is used when talking fails to persuade others.

What a simple-minded jackass you are, Bertie. We're far worse off

today
than we were in the Clinton years by almost any standard of measure.
And, as far as your testosterone-based foreign policy goes, we're
hitting, punching, stabbing and shooting people in a country that did
not attack us.

Prove it.

Prove what? That Iraq didn't attack us? Is that your basis of reality
these days? That we can do what we want with impunity, even to the point
of starting a war against a country where we have no proof it attacked
us? This is morally acceptable to you? Then you are a scumbag.

If we had not been attacked numerous times throughout the '90's we would not
have had a reason to go into Afganistan and back to Iraq to enforce UN
resolutions.

Our standard of living is higher.

Tell that to the 2.5 million Americans who lost their jobs under Bush,
and the 44 million Americans without health insurance.

Who ever said that everybody had to have whatever they wanted? If you
employer does not provide health insurance then you need to find another
employer that does. The health field is going to crumble under the weight of
the employer premiums, soon employers will stop paying for retirees health
insurance and then they will stop paying for all health insurance.

We are feared by our adversaries.

We were always feared by our adversaries. Now, we are out of control and
feared by everyone. There will be payback.

As long as people leave us alone we will not have to make war on them.

Saddam had ties to terrorist organizations.\

So do many members of the Bush misAdministration.

And the UN.

And we're not very good at it, either.

From your constant harping about the number of dead, military and

civilian,
friend and foe, we are pretty good at it.

We're good at taking on the weak military forces of craphole countries,
and we're good at killing civilians. We're lousy at taking on well-led,
dedicated military forces. We haven't won a war against a real adversary
since WW II.

Well, our cold war against the Soviet's, your brothers in arms, was won by
us. The next major agressor will be China and they have their own problems.

Tuuk

Jim ,,,

Your not too smart are you?

"Jim" wrote in message

http://www.newsday.com/news/columnis...7122823.column

Extract

He couldn't even watch Bush and Cheney at the 9/11 hearing yesterday
because they wouldn't show their faces in public at a hearing that was
supposed to be investigating how we in New York were hit. Bush and Cheney
have been saying that they didn't have even a troubling dream that the
attack was coming.

In the meeting yesterday, neither were under oath.

They should have been, for the only way they have out is to cheat and lie.

They also wanted no recordings; how can you insist that you never said it
this way or that way if they have it on tape?

Their testimony was behind closed doors, with no record, on a day during

the
American crusade against Muslims in the Middle East. Ten U.S. dead, as

last
night fell on New York.

These are the people running your country and a war that could have no

end.
The new Vietnam? Of course not. Vietnam was only one country. This time,

we
are up against a world religion. And your president and vice president

would
not appear where they could be seen, their smirks, their glares, and they
would not speak under oath because that is obvious: if they lied, they

could
be charged with perjury. They are yours. Good morning, suckers.

Doug Kanter

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

Clinton's testimony was not under oath and was conducted behind closed

doors
with two others, his lawyer Bruce Lindsey and his National Security

Advisor
Sandy Berger.

I'm not sure if I'd want to acknowledge Mr. Bill as a precedent. The

whole
world knows the level of honesty and integrity upon which he insisted as

his
personal standard.

Did Clinton insist on Berger's presence during his meeting?

Did Bush or Cheney make the other's presence a requirement for their
testimony?

Doug Kanter

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Our standard of living is higher.

How do you figure?

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Our standard of living is higher.

Tell that to the 2.5 million Americans who lost their jobs under Bush

Why do you continue to perpetuate this lie? You used to say the number was
at 3 million, when in fact the number never exceeded 2.65 million. Now the
number is down to 1.89 million...and has showed a downward trend for 7
consecutive months. Of course, those numbers are from Payroll Survey Data
and thus ignore people who are newly self-employed and people working for
new start-up companies. If you include those folks, there's been a net
*gain* in jobs under Bush. You, of course, cherry pick the stats that come
closest to substantiating your lies.

Your lies just aren't being believed by Americans any longer. 2 months ago,
Kerry held anywhere from an 8 to 12 point lead in most polls when people
were asked which candidate they trusted more with the economy and creating
jobs. In just two months, Bush has passed Kerry in both of those areas.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Our standard of living is higher.

Tell that to the 2.5 million Americans who lost their jobs under Bush

Why do you continue to perpetuate this lie?

Go peddle your Bush-**** somewhere else.
Tuuk

'""" Go peddle your Bush-**** somewhere else."''''

Come on harry, why don't you go peddle your pro Saddam and terrorist ****
and anti Bush **** somewhere else yourself? This is not a traitor newsgroup,
this is not a Saddam newsgroup, this is not a pro terrorism newsgroup either
but you sure support your side most publicly and aggressively.

GYHAS

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Our standard of living is higher.

Tell that to the 2.5 million Americans who lost their jobs under Bush

Why do you continue to perpetuate this lie?

Go peddle your Bush-**** somewhere else.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Our standard of living is higher.

Tell that to the 2.5 million Americans who lost their jobs under Bush

Why do you continue to perpetuate this lie?

Go peddle your Bush-**** somewhere else.

Harry has been selling bull**** for so long that he can no longer tell the
truth from the lies.

Notice how he is unable to cite any references for his 2.5 million person
claim?

John Smith

"NOYB" wrote in message
You, of course, cherry pick the stats that come
closest to substantiating your lies.

NOYB,
Harry has such a long history of making up so many lies he can't remember
what the truth is. If it isn't about Bush and the Republicans it is about
his Hatteras and his satellite modem that allowed him to live on board his
Hatteras and still make over 100 posts a day, or his 36' lobster boat, or
his wife who is a MD and PHD, when in fact, she is a social worker.

The man is a very insecure person.

jim--

"John Smith" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
You, of course, cherry pick the stats that come
closest to substantiating your lies.

NOYB,
Harry has such a long history of making up so many lies he can't remember
what the truth is. If it isn't about Bush and the Republicans it is about
his Hatteras and his satellite modem that allowed him to live on board his
Hatteras and still make over 100 posts a day, or his 36' lobster boat, or
his wife who is a MD and PHD, when in fact, she is a social worker.

The man is a very insecure person.

I am sure the nurses at the nursing home let him *pilot* his rubber boat
when he is taking his weekly bath.