Richard G. Davis, MD

Default Holding tank monitors

I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Rich Davis

Peggie Hall

Richard G. Davis, MD wrote:
I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Snake River Electronics AcuGage. Senders never come in contact with tank
contents, up to 4 tanks can go a single LED system. Check it out on
their website at http://www.snake-river.org

--
Peggie
----------

Rod McInnis

"Richard G. Davis, MD" wrote in message
. net...
I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater

tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I have used a Wema gauge in my holding tank for 5 years now. I occasionally
have to take it out and clean it, but for the most part it has worked fine.
Sure beats the VDO gauge that it replaced!

http://www.wemausa.com/

Rod

Lloyd Sumpter

On Sun, 02 May 2004 23:07:34 +0000, Peggie Hall wrote:

Richard G. Davis, MD wrote:
I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Snake River Electronics AcuGage. Senders never come in contact with tank
contents, up to 4 tanks can go a single LED system. Check it out on their
website at http://www.snake-river.org

I second this (Actually, Peggie recommended them to me!). Have one on my holding
tank and 2 water tanks - easy to install, they work. Could you ask for anything
more?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36

Holding Tank Location Bruce Richards General 12 December 8th 03 10:43 PM
pump out or no pumpout head David Ditch General 30 November 5th 03 01:46 AM
Place in Vancouver to plumb my holding tank? Lloyd Sumpter General 7 August 22nd 03 08:26 AM
Holding tank Paul General 10 August 9th 03 02:41 AM
Fuel Tank Clog....Please help!! Doug Trowbridge General 3 July 18th 03 02:33 AM