BoatBanter.com

-   -   Holding tank monitors (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4372-holding-tank-monitors.html)

Richard G. Davis, MD May 2nd 04 09:58 PM

Holding tank monitors

I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Rich Davis

Peggie Hall May 3rd 04 12:07 AM

Holding tank monitors

Richard G. Davis, MD wrote:
I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Snake River Electronics AcuGage. Senders never come in contact with tank
contents, up to 4 tanks can go a single LED system. Check it out on
their website at http://www.snake-river.org

--
Peggie
----------

Rod McInnis May 3rd 04 09:19 PM

Holding tank monitors

"Richard G. Davis, MD" wrote in message
. net...
I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater

tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I have used a Wema gauge in my holding tank for 5 years now. I occasionally
have to take it out and clean it, but for the most part it has worked fine.
Sure beats the VDO gauge that it replaced!

http://www.wemausa.com/

Rod

Lloyd Sumpter May 6th 04 03:37 AM

Holding tank monitors

On Sun, 02 May 2004 23:07:34 +0000, Peggie Hall wrote:

Richard G. Davis, MD wrote:
I need to replace the tank level indicators for holding and freshwater tanks
on a boat. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Snake River Electronics AcuGage. Senders never come in contact with tank
contents, up to 4 tanks can go a single LED system. Check it out on their
website at http://www.snake-river.org

I second this (Actually, Peggie recommended them to me!). Have one on my holding
tank and 2 water tanks - easy to install, they work. Could you ask for anything
more?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36