Gerald Atkin

Default Looking for ST-50 tridata transducer

I had problems with my Raymarine ST-50 tri data unit and sent it in to be
repaired. I installed the rebuilt unit and put the boat in the water and
the speed indicator and temp guage don't work. RayMarine wants me to send
the unit back to be rechecked. However they indicate that if it is not the
unit it is probably the speed transducer (paddle wheel) The bad news is
that they don't make that model transducer anymore. And a new one requires
hauling the boat and putting a different size thru hull in it.

So am wondering if anyone might have a new or used one sitting on a shelf
somewhere! Am also looking for a dummy plug as well.

Thanks.

Jerry

depth finder issues Richard Malcolm General 15 February 18th 04 06:37 AM
Fish Finder transducer Greg Boyles General 3 November 11th 03 09:29 PM
fishfinder problems alex General 11 September 27th 03 03:18 AM
Transducer location Joe Parsons General 2 September 18th 03 06:14 AM
Can I use a NYLON Transducer in a WOOD Hull ??? Gary Warner General 15 August 23rd 03 01:45 AM