Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
alincoln

Default Test Drive Advice...

Hi all,

New to the boating scene. I am in the market for a bowrider, 18-19'.
I have been reading all the literature I could find and have been
walking thru marinas over the last month. I have one question posted
already on boat manufacturers and materials they use, but another
question has come up...

Now that I'm ready to start test-drives on these things, what can I
expect from the marina/sales team. For instance, am I required to
have a vehicle with the trailer hitch so I can tow the boat to a boat
launch? Or is that something the marina should be doing? Or does it
vary depending on how much money you're spending on the boat?

thx,

adym

purchasing a Bayliner 3058 any advice??? Rob General 2 June 22nd 06 05:10 PM
Bowrider Purchase Advice... alincoln General 6 August 1st 03 07:09 AM
test Robert Hutton General 0 July 28th 03 06:35 AM
Need a new truck (advice, please?) Butch Ammon General 28 July 22nd 03 02:44 PM
Prop advice for Volvo Penta Joseph General 2 July 11th 03 02:17 AM