JB Gates

Default A True Tail of Mis-Adventure

You must be changing your identity, Your Plonk again.
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.d8c016574aac1156a9f677fe90ed1a1e@108 0836652.nulluser.com...
"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Charles Stanley told bemused doctors in
the Severe Burns Unit of Hartford General Hospital.

Charlie and his partner, Backdoor Renegade, had been admitted for
emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.
"I pushed a cardboard tube up Backdoor's rectum and slipped Raggot, our
gerbil, in," Charlie explained. "As usual, Backdoor shouted out
"Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot
but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a
match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what
happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame
shot out the tubing, igniting Charlie's hair and severely burning his
face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers, which in turn
ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the
rodent out like a cannonball."

Charlie suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact
of the gerbil, while Backdoor Renegade suffered first and second degree
burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

- - -

Harry Krause

JB Gates wrote:

[...]

You didn't like this tale? I thought it cute.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Charles Stanley told bemused doctors in
the Severe Burns Unit of Hartford General Hospital.

Tell us, Why do you have such a fixation on the genitalia and anus?

Since this "story" was meant to denigrate us, it's enlightening that you
concocted a homosexual story, inadvertently revealing your true feelings
about homosexuals You believe that portraying us as homosexuals, engaged
in homosexual activity, would cast aspersion on us, but instead it has
disclosed your own sentiments towards homosexuals.

The story suggests that you have had struggles with repressed homosexual
desires, and perhaps even have had homosexual experiences (judging by
how much detail your "story" contained). You're a bitter, angry man who
sees conservative christians as his ultimate enemy. Is this because they
disapprove of those homosexual desires you are struggling with?

You need help.

-- Charlie
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

JB Gates wrote:

[...]

This post for google archive since krause marked his original post

-- Charlie