Charles

Default A True Tail of Mis-Adventure

Harry Krause wrote:

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Charles Stanley told bemused doctors in
the Severe Burns Unit of Hartford General Hospital.

Tell us, Why do you have such a fixation on the genitalia and anus?

Since this "story" was meant to denigrate us, it's enlightening that you
concocted a homosexual story, inadvertently revealing your true feelings
about homosexuals You believe that portraying us as homosexuals, engaged
in homosexual activity, would cast aspersion on us, but instead it has
disclosed your own sentiments towards homosexuals.

The story suggests that you have had struggles with repressed homosexual
desires, and perhaps even have had homosexual experiences (judging by
how much detail your "story" contained). You're a bitter, angry man who
sees conservative christians as his ultimate enemy. Is this because they
disapprove of those homosexual desires you are struggling with?

You need help.

-- Charlie