John Wright

Default Outboard Motor Bracket question

Hi Folks

Anybody know which "outsource" company made the OMC outboard motor bracket
(painted white with red handled lowering lever)? I really like these rigs, I
have one and I am restoring it at this time. Anyhoo, the one I have is
missing the gas assist lifting cylinder and I would like to find out if it
indeed had one (maybe some models didn't) and if so, where I could get a
suitable replacement. I
wonder if Bombardier will keep these accessories alive.

Cheers

Johnny

Battery Question Belgian General 2 July 18th 03 04:25 PM
Briggs & Stratton 5 H.P. outboard [email protected] General 7 July 18th 03 12:32 AM
A suitable outboard for a Intex Seahawk 500 ? Lago Jardin General 1 July 15th 03 11:59 AM
Johnson 70 outboard. Smoke at idle MrDiesel General 13 July 13th 03 10:03 PM
Good outboard engine forums? Rob Pilgrim General 4 July 11th 03 12:30 AM