BoatBanter.com

-   -   Outboard Motor Bracket question (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/394-outboard-motor-bracket-question.html)

John Wright July 28th 03 04:46 AM

Outboard Motor Bracket question

Hi Folks

Anybody know which "outsource" company made the OMC outboard motor bracket
(painted white with red handled lowering lever)? I really like these rigs, I
have one and I am restoring it at this time. Anyhoo, the one I have is
missing the gas assist lifting cylinder and I would like to find out if it
indeed had one (maybe some models didn't) and if so, where I could get a
suitable replacement. I
wonder if Bombardier will keep these accessories alive.

Cheers

Johnny