YTREBOE

Default Per hour

How much does a experienced mecanic (Volvo Penta)earn per hour in USA?
Ingvar.

Wayne.B

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:03:06 GMT, "YTREBOE" wrote:

How much does a experienced mecanic (Volvo Penta)earn per hour in USA?
Ingvar.

The "shop" rate charged to the customer is in the range of $55 to $80
per hour. The mechanic is typically paid about 35 to 50% of that in
salary and benefits.

Carl Craver

As a certified Volvo Penta tech. I can tell you that we
don't make nearly enough.

I've been in the bussiness for 25 years and make about
the same as an entry level ASE certified auto mechanic.

Carl G. Craver

"YTREBOE" wrote in message news:406de39e$1@proxy....
How much does a experienced mecanic (Volvo Penta)earn per hour in USA?
Ingvar.

John Smith

Carl,
My mechanic has mentioned the same thing. While I hope mine continues
working on boats, what I can't figure out is why boat mechanic don't go to
work for a auto dealer.

"Carl Craver" wrote in message
link.net...
As a certified Volvo Penta tech. I can tell you that we
don't make nearly enough.

I've been in the bussiness for 25 years and make about
the same as an entry level ASE certified auto mechanic.

Carl G. Craver

"YTREBOE" wrote in message news:406de39e$1@proxy....
How much does a experienced mecanic (Volvo Penta)earn per hour in USA?
Ingvar.

Bill Kiene

As a small business person for 30 years, I can tell you that any small
business today in America that is surviving is having to do everything
right.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop