ed

Default OT Thanks Vets

I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on
and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve this country that makes
it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

Capt. NealŽ

"ed" wrote in message ...
I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on
and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve this country that makes
it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

More holiday confusion. It's nice that you are thanking the vets for their service
but Veterans Day is set aside for that. On Memorial Day you should pay tribute
to those men and women in the armed services who died for this great country
of ours.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN

Capt. NealŽ

"Franko" wrote in message ...
From my family, too... THANK YOU, VETS!!!

Franko

Another stupid idiot! Wrong holiday.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN
*JimH*

"ed" wrote in message
I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on
and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve this country that makes
it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

Ditto. And certainly not off topic as their brave and honorable service to
our Country touches all of us.

Capt. NealŽ

"*JimH*" wrote in message ...

"ed" wrote in message
I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on
and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve this country that makes
it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

Ditto. And certainly not off topic as their brave and honorable service to
our Country touches all of us.

Jim joins the crowd of the misinformed... What an ASS!

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN

Capt. NealŽ

"Bill McKee" wrote in message ink.net...

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message ...

"ed" wrote in message ...
I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve
this country that makes it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

More holiday confusion. It's nice that you are thanking the vets for their service
but Veterans Day is set aside for that. On Memorial Day you should pay tribute
to those men and women in the armed services who died for this great country
of ours.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN

They are vets also.

Dead vets who cannot understand any thanks and are probably turning
in their graves because so many people are too stupid to know the
difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Go ahead
and have another beer. That's what Memorial Day means these days.

The three idiots who don't know **** from Shinola prove my point.

CN

John Gaquin

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message news:d7am69

Another stupid idiot! Wrong holiday.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

A little holiday confusion, perhaps, but you need to back off a touch, Neal.
There is no day that is the wrong day to thank a vet.

Bill McKee

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message

"ed" wrote in message
[...]

You are the one who knows ****. The Veterens and Memorial days are both to
honor our soldiers live and fallen, as well as to remind us of the
sacrifices we have to give to maintain our freedom. I am glad I get the
Vets day honoring and not the Memorial day honoring. And you?