Capt. NealŽ

"*JimH*" wrote in message ...
Neal has managed to turn an honorable thread into a ****ing match. Now I
remember why I killfiled him.

It gets worse . . . JimH typifies the runt mentality we see here and in other
groups where the honored war dead are used as pawns in the media to try
to stir up Anti-American sentiment by leftists and their liberal allies the
legacy media.

Liberals dishonor Memorial Day and those fallen military men and woman who
gave all they had in the cause of freedom. Liberals are too ignorant to even
know the difference between Veteran's Day and Memorial Day.

It's pathetic to see them attempt to rationalize their ignorance. Those who do
so are not worthy of the sacrifice of the honored war dead.

CN
Franko

Duhh, thanks for the correction Capt. Neal!

From my family, too, THANK YOU ALL SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN!!! who protect the
constitution so that folks like the Captain can exercise his 1st Amendment
right.

Franko

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message

"Franko" wrote in message

From my family, too... THANK YOU, VETS!!!

Franko

Another stupid idiot! Wrong holiday.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN

John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:42:00 -0700, "ed" wrote:

I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on
and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve this country that makes
it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

You're welcome!

Thank you for the thought!

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 14:54:56 -0400, Capt. NealŽ wrote:

"Bill McKee" wrote in message ink.net...

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message ...

"ed" wrote in message ...
I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both on and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve
this country that makes it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

More holiday confusion. It's nice that you are thanking the vets for their service
but Veterans Day is set aside for that. On Memorial Day you should pay tribute
to those men and women in the armed services who died for this great country
of ours.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN

They are vets also.

Dead vets who cannot understand any thanks and are probably turning
in their graves because so many people are too stupid to know the
difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Go ahead
and have another beer. That's what Memorial Day means these days.

The three idiots who don't know **** from Shinola prove my point.

CN

There is nothing idiotic about expressing thanks to vets who are not yet dead.
We'll get in Arlington soon enough. Your comments fall more into the class you
describe.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:47:04 GMT, "Franko" wrote:

From my family, too... THANK YOU, VETS!!!

Franko

"ed" wrote in message
I know this is off topic, But I want to say thanks to all the Vets, both

on
and off this list. Its dedicated people that serve this country that makes
it safe for us all to live here. Anyway THANKS VETS !!!!!

Ed

Thanks Franko! Your thoughts are appreciated even though I'm not yet in
Arlington.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 14:48:51 -0400, Capt. NealŽ wrote:

"Franko" wrote in message ...
From my family, too... THANK YOU, VETS!!!

Franko

Another stupid idiot! Wrong holiday.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

CN

See earlier comments to your inanities.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 15:26:59 -0400, Capt. NealŽ wrote:

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...

"Capt. NealŽ" wrote in message news:d7am69

Another stupid idiot! Wrong holiday.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

A little holiday confusion, perhaps, but you need to back off a touch, Neal. There is no day that is the wrong day to thank a vet.

It gets my goat when a bunch of Johnny-Come-Lately ******s, who
don't have the brains or good sense to get their holidays straight,
come out of the woodwork acting like patriots or something.

They insult all the honored military dead with their stupidity and
their ignorance. They are too self-absorbed to take the time to
even know just a little about what they're talking about so they
continue to run their mouths and they continue to contribute
to the stupidity and liberalism that is ruining this country.

These are the very same people, mind you, who are crying on
the floor of the Senate and blubbering that other countries
in the world don't love us anymore yet they define the term,
"ugly American". Off with their heads, I say!

CN

They've insulted no one. I find your comments much more insulting. But, I guess
one of the reasons vets exist is because they fought to keep your speech free.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:34:54 GMT, Don White wrote:

Capt. NealŽ wrote:

It gets my goat when a bunch of Johnny-Come-Lately ******s, who
don't have the brains or good sense to get their holidays straight,
come out of the woodwork acting like patriots or something.

They insult all the honored military dead with their stupidity and
their ignorance. They are too self-absorbed to take the time to
even know just a little about what they're talking about so they
continue to run their mouths and they continue to contribute
to the stupidity and liberalism that is ruining this country.

These are the very same people, mind you, who are crying on
the floor of the Senate and blubbering that other countries
in the world don't love us anymore yet they define the term,
"ugly American". Off with their heads, I say!

CN

As much as it pains me...gotta vote with the Capt on this one.
Why, right here in our friendly little group, we have a poster who spent
his time as a USMCReject..and didn't step a foot outside the US. His
service consisted of keeping an artillery piece nice & shiny. A
necessary job that someone had to do I'm sure...but to compare that
service with a hero who gave his life in combat???

Facilitating again, Don? Was there really a call to make this a personal attack
on someone not even involved in the post? Aren't mr neal's attacks enough?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
Capt. NealŽ

"John H" wrote in message They've insulted no one. I find your comments much more insulting. But, I
guess
one of the reasons vets exist is because they fought to keep your speech free.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Vets who attempt to steal Memorial Day are not worthy of honor.
Rather than pat yourself on the back, you should be honoring
the war dead. Veteran's day is set aside for veterans. Honor
the dead on Memorial Day.

What a selfish ******!

CN

John H

On Sat, 28 May 2005 15:50:56 -0400, Capt. NealŽ wrote:

"*JimH*" wrote in message ...
Neal has managed to turn an honorable thread into a ****ing match. Now I
remember why I killfiled him.

It gets worse . . . JimH typifies the runt mentality we see here and in other
groups where the honored war dead are used as pawns in the media to try
to stir up Anti-American sentiment by leftists and their liberal allies the
legacy media.

Liberals dishonor Memorial Day and those fallen military men and woman who
gave all they had in the cause of freedom. Liberals are too ignorant to even
know the difference between Veteran's Day and Memorial Day.

It's pathetic to see them attempt to rationalize their ignorance. Those who do
so are not worthy of the sacrifice of the honored war dead.

CN

You're not a liberal? Please don't call yourself a conservative. We don't need
that kind.