John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 13:05:41 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 12:53:28 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 11:12:19 -0400, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
news
I hate to tell you but both of them are just as obnoxious. How is the
anonymous poster using a string of profanity any different than you tell

boater and a regular contributor to the NG to go **** a sheep? For over

year, that was your response to everyone of Roger's posts. How is this
person any different than you stalking Madcow,

It may be typical of some of the folks who happen to be liberal, but it is not
typical of all liberals, just as your inflammatory posts are not typical of all
conservatives.

It's interesting how these tales grow here. Sort of. "Smithers" is still
upset because I outed him as a fellow who make sheep nervous. And I just
love the Madcow saga. What a crock.

Ahh, well.

Harry, I don't know about the sheep, but the Madcow saga was pretty well
documented.

Impeach Kerry. (Was that line any more necessary than your 'Impeach Bush' line?

I'd like to impeach Kerry myself. He's not my favorite guy.

As for Ms. Klummmmmpppp, she outed herself. Madcow made a big deal of
her volunteer work as a "boat safety inspector," and her work for her
local power squadron, and even invited folks to look at her USPS home
page and see a few "knot animations" she said she did. Lo and behold,
there on her local USPS home page for the world to see were photos of
Dolores and her boat, and a chart listing the names, addresses, and
telephone numbers of the local chapter's USPS "safety inspectors."
Including the delightful Dumblores. Oh, she also told us the name of the
marina where she kept her Bayliner, and the fact that it was next door
to her apartment high-rise condo.

BTW, John, you were practically a neighbor of mine when I shared an
office in Alexandria. At least I think you were. How close are you to
"Rose Hill"?

I'm not going to get into the 'Madcow saga', other than to say that IMHO it was
more than a crock.

I live in Bush Hill, across Franconia from Rose Hill. What made you go look up
my address and location?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 12:57:52 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 11:13:02 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Funny how he keeps lumping me into the one group or another...this time in
the "piling on" group.

Don't forget that Krause stalked both me and my wife, published our home
address, secured a picture of our house and then went on the threaten us.

This is a man (I use the term loosely) with over 21,000 OT posts (google it
up if you don't believe me) in this NG alone, most of which consist of a
personal attacks on NG members who do not share his political view.

He has also made up stories about boats he owns and has got caught in the
lies each time. Most recently he made up a story about some boating trip he
took, a story that was quickly rebuked by several members here.

The guy is mentally sick and has alone ruined this NG.

Here, Harry, is one of the posts to which I referred. Note that it is an
'anti-Harry Krause' post, having nothing to do with politics.

Ahh, another gem from Hertvik. Hertvik has posted plenty of right-wing
trash, and regularly engages in "piling" on with his brainless buddy Fritz.

I see Hertvik still suffers from paranoia. Reason enough for him to
retain his status as a permanent member of my bozo bin.

Why did you regurgitate his post here, John? Do you really think I give
a rat's ass what Hertvik posts?

Did you not read the post I made? I regurgitated it to show you that it was an
'anti-Krause' post, not a right-wing post at all. The point was that there is no
reason for you to castigate all conservatives simply because a few folks here
think you're a ....

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

Because he is a stalker. Pure and simple.

*JimH*

news

wrote:

John H wrote:
[...]

Ahh, another gem from Hert. Hert has posted plenty of right-wing
trash, and regularly engages in "piling" on with his brainless buddy
Fritz.

I see Hert still suffers from paranoia. Reason enough for him to
retain his status as a permanent member of my bozo bin.

Why did you regurgitate his post here, John? Do you really think I give
a rat's ass what Hert posts?

You apparently do. Gee, you repeated my name 4 times in 3 paragraphs.

You are a sick man Harry Krause.

The Snapper Trapper

Since you have given clues as to you and your wife's work telephone number,
and the information is readily available on the internet, I hope no one
harasses you or your wife at work, that would be very unfortunate.

I hope you notice, I didn't post your address, nor have I hinted at any
landmarks.

wrote:

[...]

I didn't. You provided the "clue" here when you posted last week that you
one or the other of two John Herrings in Alexandria. You did notice I did
not post your address, but merely hinted at a "landmark."

The Snapper Trapper

Roger,

That post was not spoofed, it was posted by Don White. Don likes to imitate
his good buddy Harry Krause, trolling for OT political posts.

The tone of this post is the normal tone for Don and Harry.

"Roger Thorne" nospam@nospam wrote in message
On 22 May 2005 19:36:06 -0000, er (Rick
Eghardt) wrote:

Proud of yourself? You started a flamefest in rec.boats that now numbers
43
posts. Do you get a warm and fuzzy feeling that troublemakers like you
just
love?

I think you are pretty damn ignorrant and owe an apology for starting this
mess.

On Sun, 22 May 2005, Don White wrote:
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around
the world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

He does not post this way in rec.boats.cruising. Sorry, I don't read
rec.boats so don't know if this is true or not.

Out of curiosity, I did download some of the rec.boat headers today and
sorted by Don White. He does seem to take on an obnoxious tone in
rec.boats
if it is really him. i didn't bother to check the headers.

I would hate to think it is he. Seems to me if what you say is true and if
Don White actually wrote it, he does need to apologize. But then again,
from
what I read, there is a lot of spoofing going on in rec.boats so it may
have
been an imposter.

Regards,
Roger Thorne

John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 15:21:53 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:

Did you not read the post I made? I regurgitated it to show you that it was an
'anti-Krause' post, not a right-wing post at all. The point was that there is no
reason for you to castigate all conservatives simply because a few folks here
think you're a ....

I don't castigate "All" conservatives here.

Well, when you use phrases like 'mindless righties', don't you think one could
get the impression that you *do*?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
Don White

Rick Eghardt wrote:
Proud of yourself? You started a flamefest in rec.boats that now numbers 43
posts. Do you get a warm and fuzzy feeling that troublemakers like you just
love?

I think you are pretty damn ignorrant and owe an apology for starting this
mess.

Well..what do you know! Another 'anonymous looser' saying I need to
apologize.
News flash Mr. Nobody...I'm not responsible for following posts to
something I submitted...and that includes your drivel.