Don White

Samuel Adams wrote:

Uhhhhhhh Speaking of the motley rabble that infest this group, I assume you
have signed on for the trip?

The following is just a small sampling of the honorable??? posts to
rec.boats by Don White. I can post more if you like Don, just give me the
word.

snip.....

As the politicians say...my remarks have been taken out of context....
I'm a bit flattered that you've taken the time to research all those
quotes. I hope you learned something from them.
Don White

Fred Smith wrote:

Do you own a boat? From your posts to rec.boats, you are most certainly a
land lubber and one that should be on the cruise.

Fred Smith

Yes, I do Smithers. Send me $ 11K US and I'll catch up to the ship in
the Cook Islands.
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Samuel Adams wrote:

Uhhhhhhh Speaking of the motley rabble that infest this group, I assume
you
have signed on for the trip?

The following is just a small sampling of the honorable??? posts to
rec.boats by Don White. I can post more if you like Don, just give me the
word.

snip.....

As the politicians say...my remarks have been taken out of context....
I'm a bit flattered that you've taken the time to research all those
quotes. I hope you learned something from them.

We all know that you are just a mean a sidekick. Your ability to follow
others of your political persuasion is astonishing and you also provide the
added dimension of piling on very well.

John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 11:34:10 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:30:40 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:16:22 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

As for the infestations here, I long along predicted that the mindless
righties were the most serious threat to western civilization. The
damage they've done and continue to do here is no surprise.

When I log onto this newsgroup, T'bird tells me there might be as many
as 50 new messages, but an instant later, when the filters do their job,
there are only a couple of new posts left. The right-wing garbage from
our "anons," "smithers," "hertvikniks," et al, has already been shot
through the disposal.

They are having their impact, though. Sad to see.

Here you go with your inflammatory **** again. The infestation of mindless
activity is from both the right and the left. You (and I) have contributed to
this mindless activity. You, with your 'righty' accusations are continuing the
contribution.

Why?

We obviously disagree. It's pretty clear most of the obnoxious abuse of
late is coming from the the righties: the thousands of fake ID posts,
the posts using the names of family members of posters, the "anon"
posts, et cetera, the piling on of Fritz and Hertvik, et cetera.

OT political posts are easy enough to skip, and there are not that many
of them.

Two different things entirely.

*Most* of the abuse is *not* political - either right or left. *Most* of the
abuse is simply 'anti-Krause'!

You must be reading it, then. I'm not.

Then why the comments about 'mindless righties'? You mean to say you're
castigating a group of people based on supposed political comments you haven't
even *read*?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 11:12:19 -0400, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
news
I hate to tell you but both of them are just as obnoxious. How is the
anonymous poster using a string of profanity any different than you tell

boater and a regular contributor to the NG to go **** a sheep? For over

year, that was your response to everyone of Roger's posts. How is this
person any different than you stalking Madcow, publishing her personal

info,
where she lived, where she kept her boat etc, and then following her to
alt.obits so you could harass her in that NG?

The only difference is you were the one harassing someone else, now you

are
the one being harassed.

That's just being a typical liebral.

Whine about others doing the very thing you are guilty of.

It may be typical of some of the folks who happen to be liberal, but it is not
typical of all liberals, just as your inflammatory posts are not typical of all
conservatives.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 11:13:02 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

Funny how he keeps lumping me into the one group or another...this time in
the "piling on" group.

Don't forget that Krause stalked both me and my wife, published our home
address, secured a picture of our house and then went on the threaten us.

This is a man (I use the term loosely) with over 21,000 OT posts (google it
up if you don't believe me) in this NG alone, most of which consist of a
personal attacks on NG members who do not share his political view.

He has also made up stories about boats he owns and has got caught in the
lies each time. Most recently he made up a story about some boating trip he
took, a story that was quickly rebuked by several members here.

The guy is mentally sick and has alone ruined this NG.

Here, Harry, is one of the posts to which I referred. Note that it is an
'anti-Harry Krause' post, having nothing to do with politics.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
John H

wrote:

[...]

The headers in my filter log show the "direction" of the abuse here.
They're righties.

They're much more 'anti-Krausites', and your continuous castigation of
conservatives based on the comments of the anti-Krausites simply creates more of
them.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

Caught in yet another lie. How funny.

John H

wrote:

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
news I hate to tell you but both of them are just as obnoxious. How is the
anonymous poster using a string of profanity any different than you tell
boater and a regular contributor to the NG to go **** a sheep? For over
year, that was your response to everyone of Roger's posts. How is this
person any different than you stalking Madcow,

It may be typical of some of the folks who happen to be liberal, but it is not
typical of all liberals, just as your inflammatory posts are not typical of all
conservatives.

It's interesting how these tales grow here. Sort of. "Smithers" is still
upset because I outed him as a fellow who make sheep nervous. And I just
love the Madcow saga. What a crock.

Ahh, well.

Harry, I don't know about the sheep, but the Madcow saga was pretty well
documented.

Impeach Kerry. (Was that line any more necessary than your 'Impeach Bush' line?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
*JimH*

wrote:

[...]

BTW John, sorry for posting through you, but I have this Harry Krause ass
killfiled.