Don White

Default Missed opportunity for non-boaters

All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around
the world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html
Harry.Krause

On Sun, 22 May 2005 12:48:32 GMT, Don White
wrote:

All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around
the world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

Are you implying I dont have a boat?

I have a boat. Just ask my wife, Morgan Fairchild. Yeah, thats the
ticket.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323
Butch Davis

Don,

That's what boating is all about????? To you perhaps, but I doubt that the
majority of participants, boat owners or not, share your opinion.

Butch
"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around the
world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy Campbell
('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month voyage. I'm
betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble who are
infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

*JimH*

ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around the
world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

Don's idea of boating is watching a sailing race on the tube.

And it is the cross posting crap that is polluting this NG.

The Snapper Trapper

Don,
Great web site and the idea of a 13 month cruise would be one great stress
reliever. I am curious who are the motley rabble who are infesting and
hijacking this NG?

"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around the
world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy Campbell
('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month voyage. I'm
betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble who are
infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

Netsock

"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around
the world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

Maybe we should take up a collection and send Krause.

We would be rid of him for over a year, AND, he would get to ride on a boat.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/