Don White

Default Missed opportunity for non-boaters

All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around
the world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html
Harry.Krause

On Sun, 22 May 2005 12:48:32 GMT, Don White
wrote:

All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around
the world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

Are you implying I dont have a boat?

I have a boat. Just ask my wife, Morgan Fairchild. Yeah, thats the
ticket.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323
John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:16:22 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

As for the infestations here, I long along predicted that the mindless
righties were the most serious threat to western civilization. The
damage they've done and continue to do here is no surprise.

When I log onto this newsgroup, T'bird tells me there might be as many
as 50 new messages, but an instant later, when the filters do their job,
there are only a couple of new posts left. The right-wing garbage from
our "anons," "smithers," "hertvikniks," et al, has already been shot
through the disposal.

They are having their impact, though. Sad to see.

Here you go with your inflammatory **** again. The infestation of mindless
activity is from both the right and the left. You (and I) have contributed to
this mindless activity. You, with your 'righty' accusations are continuing the
contribution.

Why?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
Butch Davis

Don,

That's what boating is all about????? To you perhaps, but I doubt that the
majority of participants, boat owners or not, share your opinion.

Butch
"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around the
world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy Campbell
('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month voyage. I'm
betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble who are
infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

*JimH*

ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around the
world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy
Campbell ('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month
voyage. I'm betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble
who are infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

Don's idea of boating is watching a sailing race on the tube.

And it is the cross posting crap that is polluting this NG.

The Snapper Trapper

Don,
Great web site and the idea of a 13 month cruise would be one great stress
reliever. I am curious who are the motley rabble who are infesting and
hijacking this NG?

"Don White" wrote in message
All the non-boaters polluting this newsgroup just missed a terrific
opportunity to find out what boating is all about.
The Picton Castle left Lunenburg, Nova Scotia yesterday for an around the
world sail. Even the Hollywood crowd was represented..with Billy Campbell
('The OC') willing to fork over $ 36K US for the 13 month voyage. I'm
betting this voyage could make men out of the motley rabble who are
infesting and hijacking this newsgroup.
http://www.picton-castle.com/index2.html

The Snapper Trapper

I hate to tell you but both of them are just as obnoxious. How is the
anonymous poster using a string of profanity any different than you tell a
boater and a regular contributor to the NG to go **** a sheep? For over a
year, that was your response to everyone of Roger's posts. How is this
person any different than you stalking Madcow, publishing her personal info,
where she lived, where she kept her boat etc, and then following her to
alt.obits so you could harass her in that NG?

The only difference is you were the one harassing someone else, now you are
the one being harassed.

wrote:

[...]

We obviously disagree. It's pretty clear most of the obnoxious abuse of
late is coming from the the righties: the thousands of fake ID posts, the
posts using the names of family members of posters, the "anon" posts, et
cetera, the piling on of Fritz and Hertvik, et cetera.

OT political posts are easy enough to skip, and there are not that many of
them.

Two different things entirely.

John H

wrote:

[...]

*Most* of the abuse is *not* political - either right or left. *Most* of the
abuse is simply 'anti-Krause'!

Anti-Krause abuse is what it is. It is not an inflammatory attack on someone's
politics requiring a derogatory response against a group who believe a certain
way.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)
P. Fritz

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
news
I hate to tell you but both of them are just as obnoxious. How is the
anonymous poster using a string of profanity any different than you tell

boater and a regular contributor to the NG to go **** a sheep? For over

year, that was your response to everyone of Roger's posts. How is this
person any different than you stalking Madcow, publishing her personal

info,
where she lived, where she kept her boat etc, and then following her to
alt.obits so you could harass her in that NG?

The only difference is you were the one harassing someone else, now you

are
the one being harassed.

That's just being a typical liebral.

Whine about others doing the very thing you are guilty of.

[...]

*JimH*

Funny how he keeps lumping me into the one group or another...this time in
the "piling on" group.

Don't forget that Krause stalked both me and my wife, published our home
address, secured a picture of our house and then went on the threaten us.

This is a man (I use the term loosely) with over 21,000 OT posts (google it
up if you don't believe me) in this NG alone, most of which consist of a
personal attacks on NG members who do not share his political view.

He has also made up stories about boats he owns and has got caught in the
lies each time. Most recently he made up a story about some boating trip he
took, a story that was quickly rebuked by several members here.

The guy is mentally sick and has alone ruined this NG.

wrote:

[...]

cetera, the piling on of Fritz and Hert, et cetera.