P. Fritz

"The Snapper Trapper" wrote in message
news
I hate to tell you but both of them are just as obnoxious. How is the
anonymous poster using a string of profanity any different than you tell

boater and a regular contributor to the NG to go **** a sheep? For over

year, that was your response to everyone of Roger's posts. How is this
person any different than you stalking Madcow, publishing her personal

info,
where she lived, where she kept her boat etc, and then following her to
alt.obits so you could harass her in that NG?

The only difference is you were the one harassing someone else, now you

are
the one being harassed.

That's just being a typical liebral.

Whine about others doing the very thing you are guilty of.

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
John H wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:16:22 -0400, "Harry.Krause"

wrote:

As for the infestations here, I long along predicted that the mindless
righties were the most serious threat to western civilization. The

damage
they've done and continue to do here is no surprise.

When I log onto this newsgroup, T'bird tells me there might be as many

as