Harry.Krause

On Sun, 15 May 2005 18:52:26 GMT, wrote:

Several years ago I bought an older boat with a 150 Yamaha, I found out
after several runs offshore that there was trash in the fuel tank because
the filter kept plugging up in choppy water. I told a friend that I was
going to get a bunch of larger universal fuel filters and just throw them
away until I get all the trash out of the fuel tank. The guy said not to use
paper filters because it filters the oil out of the gas. Is that true? Has
anyone else heard of that?
Thanks
Gary

Fuel filters clog, and then can leave you standed. Thats why I remove
all mine.

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323

Fuel tank fitting question. Chris Mares General 5 February 6th 05 01:28 PM
Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
Thunderbird Message Filter Upgraded Dr. Dr. Smithers General 11 November 17th 04 01:53 PM
Contents of vacuum bag Jon Smithe General 3 October 30th 04 04:50 PM
Fuel transfer/polishing pump Doug Dotson Cruising 408 February 2nd 04 11:58 PM