John H

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:14:03 GMT, "John Smith"
wrote:

Harry, you better be careful or Basskisser will tell you are making
assumptions without any facts to back them up. Next thing he will be
insulting your intelligence.

Could that last be labeled an 'oxymoronic comment'?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

That's a nice retelling of the retelling of the retelling of the
retelling, but all the asswipes here ever found or posted was the
patient emergency number of my wife's practice. Three of the dipsticks
who left nasty messages were located, and one was prosecuted.

Ack. Why do you obfuscate the truth?

Your "wife" found out what you were doing on the internet and roasted
your balls.

Please show any fact that you base this wild allegation on.

Why?

-- Charlie

Simple, even for you. You've presented this wild, unfounded allegation
as if it were fact. You didn't ask a question, you made a statement,
and presented it as if you knew for fact that Harry's wife found out
what he was doing on the internet and roasted his balls. Did you not?
Where did you get this information? Did you verify the above
information? Is it verifiable? Or, are you just spewing crap out of
your blowhole....again.

I should show facts because it's simple for me to do? That's your reason?

Please do so.

Having memory retention problems? The story has been related here any
number of times.

Really? Please show proof that Harry's wife "roasted his balls".
Please. Can you?

I'm beginning to believe Mr. Blackmore is right about you having used
drugs. Your brain is just not functioning much beyond puking forth
partisan political tripe, calling people names, and asking others to
prove things to you.

When someone writes something, and attempts to make it sound as if it
were the truth, they should be held accountable, and be able to verify
there statements.

-- Charlie

Backyard Renegade

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message
Sorry kid, come back when the spittle is wiped up from your chin and
the green gone from behind the ears...

What a stupid man you must be. Where do you live again?

I live in CT, why, you want your balls kicked in?

I'd LOVE to have you try such a feat. I'd spank your little sissy ass
and send you home crying. What a piece of ****. I go to Boston on
occasion for business, I'll get with you when I do so next.

Let me be very clear.
If you come here to my home, regardless of your stated intent, based
on your above comments, I will consider your presence a direct threat
to my family and my livelihood and will react immediately to that
threat will all possible force, no exception. If you think you are
coming here to get the jump on me while I got my head over a sander in
my driveway, 20 feet from my home and family, have a fistfight and go
home, your younger and less experienced than I previously gave you
credit for.
I have no time to play adolescent games with some anonymous internet
hero, I don't playfight when it comes to protecting my family and the
business that feeds them, don't underestimate my desire or ability to
do just that. So, if you feel like relieving your hormones, take it to
a local pub, find some kid with nothing to lose, and get it out of
your system. It's just not smart to attack a man at his home. And if
you really got it in ya', get after someone over 5'7" and 160 lbs.
Scott Ingersoll
http://www.smallboats.com , how about you Kisser, Harry, got it in you
to stand behind what you say with a real identity? I won't hold my
breath... gonna' go build some boats now, see the rest of you in the
fall, maybe.
steamfish

On 30 Mar 2004 10:41:45 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

Scott Ingersoll
http://www.smallboats.com

You make some pretty boats there Renegade.
basskisser

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
[...]

BWAAAAHAAAAA!!!! What a backdown!! YOU are the one who said you were
going to kick my balls in. Remember making that statement? So, it is
actually quite the opposite from what you've now posted above. I am
the one who is threatened. So, I am the one who should be removing
that threat, which is you. Makes no difference whether I come to you
or you to me, it was you who made the threat. And, I don't need to
pick on kids, I'll go after ANY man, or in your case, semi-man, who
threatens me. Understand?
Henry Blackmoore

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

en gone from behind the ears...

What a stupid man you must be. Where do you live again?

I live in CT, why, you want your balls kicked in?

You couldn't kick in a paper airplane.

Just noting that Harry here makes comments like this all the time, but
when someone posted info on how to actually find him so he could back
himself up, he called the cops crying like a little mama's boy..

That's a nice retelling of the retelling of the retelling of the
retelling, but all the asswipes here ever found or posted was the
patient emergency number of my wife's practice. Three of the dipsticks
who left nasty messages were located, and one was prosecuted.

Nice try, though.

It must be hell sleeping at night knowing that you are so despised and that
your life may be in danger because of the hatred that exists for you. Gosh.