Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

en gone from behind the ears...

What a stupid man you must be. Where do you live again?

I live in CT, why, you want your balls kicked in?

You couldn't kick in a paper airplane.

Just noting that Harry here makes comments like this all the time, but
when someone posted info on how to actually find him so he could back
himself up, he called the cops crying like a little mama's boy..

That's a nice retelling of the retelling of the retelling of the
retelling, but all the asswipes here ever found or posted was the
patient emergency number of my wife's practice. Three of the dipsticks
who left nasty messages were located, and one was prosecuted.

Nice try, though.

It must be hell sleeping at night knowing that you are so despised and that
your life may be in danger because of the hatred that exists for you. Gosh.