Charles

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

Harry Krause wrote:

Backyard Renegade wrote:

(basskisser) wrote in message om...

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message

However if some addled dope smoker recommends it then it most likely doesn't
have much if any merit.

If you are, by some chance, alluding to me, please provide any proof
that I smoke pot. Can you?

Are you recommending that or any other site 'asskisser?

Please show where I am "recommending" ANY site. Can you? I simply
stated that I'm reasonably sure that there are at least some
intelligent, thought provoking individuals who use webtv. Can you
refute otherwise? Proof please. Or, are you, as usual, throwing fact
out in favor of wild, unfounded allegations, and assumptions?

You don't seem so smart anymore now that we know you are a punk with a
pot garden and a fantacy about a dojo in the back yard..

Please show any evidence you have, that I "have a pot garden". Another
one of your groundless, wild allegations. Where did I say I have a
"dojo in the back yard"?????? Never said such a thing. As usual, your
wild allegations are getting the better of you. Do you have any
evidence I've said such a thing? Yes or no, please. As for the "punk"
part, little man, you are barking up the wrong tree!!

Reminds me of

my daughters last boyfreind, lot's of talk, no real life experience...

Try me, asshole. Did your daughters boyfriend kick your stupid little
ass? Care to meet up somewhere? Where are you from? I'd love to see
the look on your face about 5 seconds after you call me a punk.

Like I said, only a punk idiot would post about growing pot on a world
wide internet news group and blindly defend the likes of Harry...

I'll "blindly" defend anyone's right to say what they like.

Sorry kid, come back when the spittle is wiped up from your chin and

the green gone from behind the ears...

What a stupid man you must be. Where do you live again?

I live in CT, why, you want your balls kicked in?

You couldn't kick in a paper airplane.

We'd have to extract krause's balls with a tweezers before we could kick them.

-- Charlie
Backyard Renegade

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Backyard Renegade wrote:

[...]

Just noting that Harry here makes comments like this all the time, but
when someone posted info on how to actually find him so he could back
himself up, he called the cops crying like a little mama's boy..
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

That's a nice retelling of the retelling of the retelling of the
retelling, but all the asswipes here ever found or posted was the
patient emergency number of my wife's practice. Three of the dipsticks
who left nasty messages were located, and one was prosecuted.

Ack. Why do you obfuscate the truth?

Your "wife" found out what you were doing on the internet and roasted
your balls.

I'd venture a guess that the one who was supposedly "prosecuted" was
found not guilty. All the defense would need to do is to goggle up a
choice selection of your posts, including the ones where you threatened
to shoot other boaters. Not exactly clean hands.

-- Charlie
basskisser

Charles wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

That's a nice retelling of the retelling of the retelling of the
retelling, but all the asswipes here ever found or posted was the
patient emergency number of my wife's practice. Three of the dipsticks
who left nasty messages were located, and one was prosecuted.

Ack. Why do you obfuscate the truth?

Your "wife" found out what you were doing on the internet and roasted
your balls.

Please show any fact that you base this wild allegation on.
Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

The pond scum known as "charles stanley" has no facts of any kind on any
matter.

Oh, we have the facts on the matter.

-- Charlie

basskisser

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

That's a nice retelling of the retelling of the retelling of the
retelling, but all the asswipes here ever found or posted was the
patient emergency number of my wife's practice. Three of the dipsticks
who left nasty messages were located, and one was prosecuted.

Ack. Why do you obfuscate the truth?

Your "wife" found out what you were doing on the internet and roasted
your balls.

Please show any fact that you base this wild allegation on.

Why?

-- Charlie

Simple, even for you. You've presented this wild, unfounded allegation
as if it were fact. You didn't ask a question, you made a statement,
and presented it as if you knew for fact that Harry's wife found out
what he was doing on the internet and roasted his balls. Did you not?
Where did you get this information? Did you verify the above
information? Is it verifiable? Or, are you just spewing crap out of
your blowhole....again.
Charles

basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Charles wrote in message ...
Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

I should show facts because it's simple for me to do? That's your reason?

Having memory retention problems? The story has been related here any
number of times.

I'm beginning to believe Mr. Blackmore is right about you having used
drugs. Your brain is just not functioning much beyond puking forth
partisan political tripe, calling people names, and asking others to
prove things to you.

-- Charlie