John Smith

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

Harry, you better be careful or Basskisser will tell you are making
assumptions without any facts to back them up. Next thing he will be
insulting your intelligence.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Backyard Renegade wrote:

(basskisser) wrote in message

. com...

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message

Sorry kid, come back when the spittle is wiped up from your chin and

the green gone from behind the ears...

What a stupid man you must be. Where do you live again?

I live in CT, why, you want your balls kicked in?

I'd LOVE to have you try such a feat. I'd spank your little sissy ass
and send you home crying. What a piece of ****. I go to Boston on
occasion for business, I'll get with you when I do so next.

I thought as a condition of your parole, you couldn't leave Connecticut.